UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mace-Man!!!!! - Thankyou AFX

Nessex

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the torso piece looks a bit more sculpted than previous power-house chest add ons?

Also - what sweet joy could this hint be pointing too:

'Oh, did we mention that we just might have another surprise or two ... or four ... or maybe even eight? Stay tuned ...'

Herc does look nice, even with that Hulk chest.

So, eight more Minimates, huh? That's two 4-packs, which is what they had last year (Iron Man Through the Ages & Iron Man Hostile Takeover). But will they be more collector-friendly choices like the Champions set, or will they try to tie into the Wolverine movie?

"Oh, did we mention that we just might have another surprise or two ... or four ... or maybe even eight? Stay tuned ..."

Zounds! Herc looks great! How can they top the Champions? Two box sets? Alpha Flight is just too much to wish for right?

Looks pretty good, but. . .I'm not a huge fan of the seemingly overly sculpted chest piece, with shoulders and muscles popping out. I know this is an old criticism, but by doing this, they are taking away part of what makes him a Minimate. I think the simple powerhouse chest piece (with possibly a bit sculpted on the edges) is the best way to handle "big" characters. I personally like the blockiness that makes Minimates what they are.

AFX is the collector-friendly alternative to the TRS exclusives and therefor: three cheers and a chinese_zodiac_tiger.gif!

Thanks a lot for the superb selection, AFX! Herc is great.

Let's say there will be two more box sets of four, what are the suggestions?

I say - and pray and worship and hope for - a villains set. Wrecking Crew or New Thunderbolts.

Edited by Bob Harris

Well Herc looks Great!

I would think it is safe to assume that

BHM would be correct and one of the sets

Will be a classic x men set.

As far as the other set, I don't know what it

Could be, bit would love to be as surprised as I

Was by the Champions Set. Seriously if they ended

Minimates this year I could be happy, everything else is just

Icing on the cake!!!

Moc847

Who knows...it may not even be a marvel set...there is alot of other properties out there that need a box set or 2 done to finish up their series...a couple come to my mind right away.

NOT ... A ... MARVEL ... SET ... :ohmy: ?!?

The possibilities in that case would be illimitable boundless!

Who knows...it may not even be a marvel set...there is alot of other properties out there that need a box set or 2 done to finish up their series...a couple come to my mind right away.

You must be thinking of SFII...

No way... BTTF all the way, baby!

(... Trek? BSG? Rocky?)

(... Trek? BSG? Rocky?)

Pffft!!! Of course they are going to be Marvel

They want these sets to SELL!

(... Trek? BSG? Rocky?)

I'm hoping for BSG myself....

Does the torso piece looks a bit more sculpted than previous power-house chest add ons?

Also - what sweet joy could this hint be pointing too:

'Oh, did we mention that we just might have another surprise or two ... or four ... or maybe even eight? Stay tuned ...'

That statement has me the most excited. I hope it's an X-Men 2 packs or set. Hopefully a classic set that has been hinted at.

Are we looking at the Kirby Original X-Men, the Neal Adam's version, or even X-Factor?