UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Black Widow sneak peek up at AFX

murderofcrows

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank the Gods!! I can tell i love this Mate just by the face, but then again i've always had a soft spot for Widow...somewhere in there... Hopefully she's promising; i'm looking forward to seeing that hair!!

And please DST, do us this little favor: PUT HERC IN THE LINE-UP!! Seriously, i'd hate to see you waste this spot; it's a great, beautiful, and so-far highly-anticipated set that really shouldn't be ruined.

And the next minimate after Black Widow will be...Hulk? You know it's gonna happen.

Somebody throw this guy in front of a train! It is going to be Herc! Herc!!!

Don't get me wrong, I really, really want Herc. However, according to DST, every boxset and wave must include one of the big 5:

Iron Man :ironman2:

Spiderman :spidey:

Captain America :cap:

Wolverine :wolvie:

Hulk :hulk:

So I can't see DST making a boxset without one of them.

Hercules!!!Hercules!!! Hercules!!!

We've had enough of the Big Green Gumby!

"He'll be as strong and flexible as Gumby and Hercules Combined!"

"Gumbercules?!?! I love that guy!"

Don't get me wrong, I really, really want Herc. However, according to DST, every boxset and wave must include one of the big 5:

Iron Man :ironman2:

Spiderman :spidey:

Captain America :cap:

Wolverine :wolvie:

Hulk :hulk:

So I can't see DST making a boxset without one of them.

Correct, but no one ever said we couldn't get Hercules in a Spiderman outfit.

I have said it before, and I still feel that Black Widow is unnecessary, given that the Eva Mendez Spirit figure just needs a new hairpiece to become ol' Natasha. BUT, at least we'll get a nice hairpiece for her this way, I guess.

So, it's now a definite that this is a classic X-Men set. I can't believe all of the people that were certain this would be the Champions.

how is it a classic x-men pack its got ghostrider and blackwidow

DST have said that boxsets need one of the big hitters in it, but that could mean boxsets meant for general retail because the casual buyer will recognise them.

With this being a exclusive boxset it may not adhere to that rule. So Herc may get in instead of one of the marvel mainstays.

Yes I do know that the last AFX boxset had a hulk in it and he is one of the 4. I'm just saying it may not be a hard and fast rule with items that are aimed at the comic store end of the market and not the toy aisle.

Black Widow Minimate! :banana: (Then again, that face might actually belong to Marvel Girl or something... ;))

Urgh, I really need to update myself on what heroes ave been part of the Champions lineup. Wikipedia time!

... oh no, the Hulk made a guest appearance once...

... so did Spiderman...

... uh, so did Black Goliath...

... maybe we'll get Darkstar or Rampage in the set... yeah right, when the world starts raining doughnuts...

... maybe it IS another Iceman...

... I got it! Jack of Hearts!

So, it's now a definite that this is a classic X-Men set. I can't believe all of the people that were certain this would be the Champions.

Yes, I typed it wrong. I meant to say it's definitely am Excalibur set.

And as one of the people that was convinced it wasn't the Champions,

And I'm on board for a Champions boxset. My only issue is who remembers the Champions and who would be the big name in this set to really sell it? Every set has a big name, easily recognized character and I don't see Champions having that. Even if it were in an X-Men set with less well known X-Men, you still have the name X-Men on the box to sell it. I'll be (sadly) suprised if it's a Champions boxset.

I stand corrected.

I don't know why a lot of you are worried that Hercules will not be included in this Champions boxed set. Think about it.... 4 of Marvel's big 5 are gonna be in the Marvel Heroes boxed set (Hulk, Spidey, Wolvie and Cap) and I highly doubt that IM will show his drunken self in the set (makes no sense). It's definitely gonna be HERCULES "Prince of Power".

BTW, nice looking Natasha Romanoff (BW) design... so far. I wonder if she'll have her costume zipped up all the way or have it zipped down a bit showing a little "mini" clevage? :blush:

I can see Hercules rounding out this set. After all, he and Ghost Rider both have their own titles, so maybe that's "heavy hitter" enough. Besides, exclusive sets don't follow the rules established for the overall line. How else would you see a Wonder Man/Union Jack 2-pack or an Iron Fist/Power Man 2-pack?