UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Black Widow sneak peek up at AFX

murderofcrows

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Nice base for a Black Cat custom...

Especially now that we're getting wave 28 Sabretooth with his fur collar. (I'm still planning on getting the catsuit Sand Saref though. I'm starting to find it amusing how I can build my own mini-army of black-skinsuit women now... :lol:)

Aw yeah! And top it off with ol' Herc and it'll be golden.

Some of you really dig all those Ultimates and Wolverine and movie mates... THIS is what I dig. Awright!

You forgot to say "make Kang"

I will say it for him.... MAKE KANG!

That's the spirit!

And the Black Widow mate looks fantastic! Simple but not too simple... just enough detail. It's perfecto!

Edited by Mystery Man

Hmm. Nice base for a Black Cat custom...

Especially now that we're getting wave 28 Sabretooth with his fur collar. (I'm still planning on getting the catsuit Sand Saref though. I'm starting to find it amusing how I can build my own mini-army of black-skinsuit women now... :lol:)

Out of my head, woman! Get out!

That's the spirit!

No, that's the Spirit

spirit.jpg

Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

No, that's part of my Lone Ranger custom 'mate (why else would anyone buy them?)...comic-set, yes please.

Back on topic, Black Widow. She looks good (more Marvel Knights I think), but I was hoping that they'd give us some actual wrist-gauntlets rather than just paint app.s and another more classic 'bee-hive' accessory would have been nice too. I don't really think that she necessarily needs an arsenal, though more guns are always good!

I think the BW minimate looks great. Her (ahem) chest detail looks photorealistic in the controll art. I wonder if the final product'll have a similar look to it or be more along the lines what we are used to.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

As James Bond once said (Thunderball?) "As long as collars & cuffs match" :biggrin:

I only recently came up to speed with the fact that there was a second BW. Is there anybody left in the Marvel Universe that is unique apart from Howard the Duck?

Howard the Duck ......if we ever get a HTD...... or even Man-Thing...... I would.... (INSERT YOUR DESIRE HERE FOR BHM HUMILIATION).

I'd love it. Fuck Kang.

Howard the Duck ......if we ever get a HTD...... or even Man-Thing...... I would.... (INSERT YOUR DESIRE HERE FOR BHM HUMILIATION).

I'd love it. Fuck Kang.

Seconded. And unfortunately, even old Howard isn't completely "unique" anymore, as he appeared in zombie form in an issue of Ash vs. Marvel Zombies a while back.

Not bad,she looks pretty good.

Her torso design is very detailed, I wonder how that will translate into plastic?

The arms,legs, and the belt look very un-detailed conpared to her torso.

It looks like she'll be sporting a new hair piece.

Does anyone think there a chance of them packing her with a blond hair piece to make Yelena Belova Black Widow?

Not at all. And on top of that, let me add I hope not. Yelena has an entirely different costume, different color eyes, hair color and build. She's also about 10 years younger. No, she deserves her own minimate.

Not bad,she looks pretty good.

Her torso design is very detailed, I wonder how that will translate into plastic?

The arms,legs, and the belt look very un-detailed conpared to her torso.

It looks like she'll be sporting a new hair piece.

THAT ,my friend, is the most disgusting thing I have read in quite some while.

Thankyou :biggrin:

As James Bond once said (Thunderball?) "As long as collars & cuffs match" :biggrin:

I only recently came up to speed with the fact that there was a second BW. Is there anybody left in the Marvel Universe that is unique apart from Howard the Duck?

I'd love it. Fuck Kang.

Fuck Kang? Fuck Kang?

What the fuck did Kang ever do to you? KANG is a Great Villain. Don't drag him in the dirt because you want a challenge in the form of a minimate...he wouldn't do that to you.

moc847

make kang, no matter how pissy BHM is...

I'd love it. Fuck Kang.

Fuck Kang? Fuck Kang?

What the fuck did Kang ever do to you? KANG is a Great Villain. Don't drag him in the dirt because you want a challenge in the form of a minimate...he wouldn't do that to you.

moc847

make kang, no matter how pissy BHM is...

Ok guys, watch your fucking language...

In the interests of harmony & brotherly love ....still legal in Missouri(?) ...

........ 'Make Kang then Howard '

You don't want to know what Kang does to me in the future !

Edit: BHM's Patronising & hypocritical comment of the day: Using the F-word is OK in context ,occasionally, but I'll not go down the path of using it here all the time. I started it in this thread, so I'm guilty. MOC & Iowa continued it in good fun IMO.

Edited by buttheadsmate

Harmony, yes (she's quite easy!)

Loving your brother, however, is still considered incest and well...ewwhh (we're not as liberal as British Royalty)!

Loving your brother, however, is still considered incest and well...ewwhh (we're not as liberal as British Royalty)!

:D

No,that's the Spirit

post-638-1235415777_thumb.jpg

I try to resist it!

Resistance is futile...... & the following morning you end up like this little chap....

post-976-1235468119_thumb.jpg

Hungover Bumblebee :lol:

:D

No,that's the Spirit

post-638-1235415777_thumb.jpg

I try to resist it!

Resistance is futile...... & the following morning you end up like this little chap....

post-976-1235468119_thumb.jpg

Hungover Bumblebee :lol:

And there you have it folks, the fourth and final Champions 'mate: Hungover-Bumblebee (love-child of Tony Stark and Wasp)! I'm sure you all remember his heroic (yet short-lived) exploits during Marvel's Aluminum-Age. Sorry for all of you fools banking on Hercules; perhaps next year. Thanks for participating. Would someone mind getting the lights on the way out?

Edited by cdubya