UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher Movie Set Pictures (Pic Heavy)

Twisted Two-Face

Well, i've proven myself to not be a liar and can finally conrtibute something worthwhile!! These are INCREDIBLE, and are far better than the prototypes:

mr2zgy.jpgng51tl.jpg

330xx6d.jpg

11l4yth.jpg21czh4m.jpg

vddaw2.jpg33kbpyr.jpg

All Weapons fit on Assault Punishers back:

2zzlpvq.jpg

We get TEN (count 'em) weapons!!

x6etmb.jpg

Great set, and i need to go back to my LCS to buy another. If you aren't sure about it, BUY IT. It's that awsome.

And sorry about some pics being bad. I'll take request shots for some if needed. :)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx for the pics guys! i appreciate it a lot

Nice pics TTF and H-7. I really like the jacket Castle wears. Is this new or a reused part?

i think it's a new piece

Correct. And to answer your question Luke, no he doesn't! :blink: I think the weight of the vests counterbalances for the weight of the guns/knives/nightstick.

And thanks for the thanking for the pics. Again, sorry they aren't that good. at least H-7 could compensate. :)

why a new thread when there is already one for these? and why bother posting pics that are blurry?

its getting like super hero hype boards where eveyone wants to be "first" to post, but post nothing of substance.

c'mon guys

I already apoligized for the bad pics, THREE times. I have a crappy camera; H made up for it, okay??

And istated in the other thread that'd i'd use a seperate thread to save space. I don't see a fault in it at all.

Trekker, you really should try to pick a few up. they are really great. The only thing i don't get is how this can be so fully-loaded with stuff and how SI can have like, what, 9 things altogether and SI is $5 more expensive. that pissed me off.

why a new thread when there is already one for these? and why bother posting pics that are blurry?

its getting like super hero hype boards where eveyone wants to be "first" to post, but post nothing of substance.

c'mon guys

I don't want a fight with anyone esp. you Mattalica because I agree with what you say...............HOWEVER .....in the circumstances that (whether in jest or not) Twisted was called a liar in the other thread , I personally don't begrudge him posting some pictures whatever the quality.

c'mon guys

I don't want a fight with anyone esp. you Mattalica because I agree with what you say...............HOWEVER .....in the circumstances that (whether in jest or not) Twisted was called a liar in the other thread , I personally don't begrudge him posting some pictures whatever the quality.

Wait...i was called a liar?? I coulda sworn they just said "i wish you aren't/weren't..." :blink:

as far as I am concerned the more pics of these the merrier...I thank you guys for getting the quick pics up....any chance of so nice detailed shots....kinda like Mni-Mytes breakdowns in the SI pic thread?

Jeff of the Miniacs

No problem at all, Jeff. Just give me a little bit; i have company over right now,.

Also, i think i should apologive to Mattallica. He was just stating his mind, and i sorta retaliated a little fast. I guess i do that sometimes. Sorry, Matt. :blush:

This set is WOW! Okay...let me rephrase, Assaut Punisher is WOW! My only critizism of him is that the handles of his assault rifles are too thick for minimate hands. They realy distort when holding those guns. Other than that he's great.

As for Jigsaw, now that I see him in person, I love the new piece they've made for the lower half of his coat. It's not bulky and allows for waist movement. If I'm not mistaken, the comic book version of the Spirit will have the same piece. Great improvement DST/AA.

I can take some better pictures when i get home from work. I just wanted those who wanted to see pictures to see pictures. sometimes crappy pictures are better than nothing.

Edited by H-7

Even with the blurry pictures, I appreciate you guys taking them. It is enough to tell me that I need that Punisher! More than the guns, I actually like his design a lot.

Yeah I know. I could care less for Jigsaw. He'll go to partsland rather soon (for his suit.)

Well, this was certainly a pleasant surprise... so it looks like as a whole the Punisher boxset is an even better buy than the Secret Invasion set! As excited as I am to be getting Phoenix and Jewel, this set seems to have moved a few notches up my Wants list. I know, I am in love with that Assault Punisher and almighty schwack of weapons already :D

That punisher figure is the most bad ass minimate ever!!

Thanks for taking the time to post the pics, but please take a little more time and post ones of a bit more quality. I'm struggling to see any detail.

C'mon, don't leave us hanging!