UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher Movie Set Pictures (Pic Heavy)

Twisted Two-Face

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait to get these but buying from BBTS is now too expensive to send to the UK so it looks like an email to Limited Edition and find out when they are getting them in stock

i'm already seeing man custom posibilities with this set

Do i spot a poster behind the plastic tray?

I know it isn't, but it would be cool if it was a little diorama-thing, like the Pocket Heroes used to have.

Actually, it's somewhat of a product pamphlet. On what side it mentions it being a Marvel Licensed Product and features pics of Waves 22-24 and the IM HS Box Set, and on the other they show the Current Marvel Select figures. not bad to get the word out in my opinion. :)

It's funny how before this and the SI sets were released, the responses were reversed.(everyone was diggin' SI, now everyone is jonesin' this set. :lol: ) I think the movie Wolverine mates will deliver. I guess the comic and movie mates are hit/miss on both sides(depends on the characters and how thier done.)

It's funny how before this and the SI sets were released, the responses were reversed.(everyone was diggin' SI, now everyone is jonesin' this set. :lol: ) I think the movie Wolverine mates will deliver. I guess the comic and movie mates are hit/miss on both sides(depends on the characters and how thier done.)

A lot of it is probably expectations. Expectations were that the Secret Invasion set was going to be the best set to come along in a while, and no one expected much from the Punisher set. Regarding Wolvie: the movie, we shall see. . .

Edited by karamazov80

While I am grateful for any pictures at all. Could someone take some pictures that are more detailed and in focus?

Your wish is my command.

Assault Punisher

th_punisher1.jpgth_punisher2.jpg

th_punisher3.jpgth_punisherbac.jpg

Frank Castle

th_frank.jpgth_frankback.jpg

Jigsaw

th_jigsaw.jpgth_jigsawback.jpg

Looney Bin Jim (Mob Thug)

th_LBJ.jpgth_LBJback2.jpg

Strike a pose!

th_pose1.jpgth_pose2.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

The red photo was inspired from the scene in the movie where Frank is laying waste to the mob by flare light. Come to think of it, this minimate should've come with a lit flare accessory.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

If you don't mind removing his head, could you take a pic of Assault Punisher with Frank's serious face?

Here ya go.

th_sullenfrank.jpg

Oh... and by the way, it looks as if though the "skrull invasion" has invaded the Minimate Multiverse beyond just the SI boxed set. See what I just discovered about my Mob Thug. Look out forum members! Check your collections and don't trust anyone.

th_pose3.jpgth_pose4.jpg

Picked up the set today. Never saw the movie, but do want to now :)

Punisher himself if definitely worth the sixteen buck price tag.

On a weird side note, is anybody else's loony-bin Jim chest casted in daredevil colored red plastic? Its pretty funny removing the arms and head to see bright red :P

If you don't mind removing his head, could you take a pic of Assault Punisher with Frank's serious face?

Here ya go.

th_sullenfrank.jpg

Oh... and by the way, it looks as if though the "skrull invasion" has invaded the Minimate Multiverse beyond just the SI boxed set. See what I just discovered about my Mob Thug. Look out forum members! Check your collections and don't trust anyone.

th_pose3.jpgth_pose4.jpg

Mini_Myte you're my hero, all of your photos are perfect and the Skrull LBJ is hilarious! :lol:

I'll definitely be getting two of these sets and will enjoy switching between serious and enraged Punisher

I got this set and it was missing the knife. Strange, indeed. :P (Ive been using Kraven's knife.)

Other than that, this is a great set, and it's highly recommended over SI, mainly because of the weapons and the detail on the 'mates.

Anybody else hating the fact that Frank's two big guns' handles are way to fat for him to hold properly?

Yeah. I actually glued them into the little sockets on his back cause they kept falling out.