UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

Check out Art Aslylum's shipping update. Looks like we won't have a minimate bomb go of next Wednesday (May 28). Terminator singles have been moved back one week and Terminator series 1 has been moved all the way to July 15th. Woo! My wallet get a little break. :blush:

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out Art Aslylum's shipping update. Looks like we won't have a minimate bomb go of next Wednesday (May 28). Terminator singles have been moved back one week and Terminator series 1 has been moved all the way to July 15th. Woo! My wallet get a little break. :blush:

I wonder why wave one got pushed back so far? the movie comes out this week. also i really enjoyed the show, thought it was doing some great stuff. oh well, another good fox show gets canceled :o

Hate to double-post, but i just noticed something on Previews' Flickr page for June. The show T2 wave 2, and i am HIGHLY depressed. They removed Silver-streamlined-knife-handed T-1000, with the Endo of course. He better be the singles' Silver Biker T-1000 without the jacket and helmet, with the hair and knives as accessories, or i will be very unhappy with how this line's line-up is going. It's a beautifully sinister (another Marvel Minimate we need <_<) Minimate, and a great T-1000 variant; it shouldn't be wasted if we don't get to Wave 3.

I have to agree wtih TBT that I liked the SCC series and I was sad that it was cancelled, but I am fairly easy to please.

Question- The TRU battle damaged T-800 has the glowing red legs, will the normal wave 1 release have this feature as well?

Edited by gambitron

I think he comes with 2 sets of legs.

another Kyle.

Future Reese, or naked Reese? Based on some of your recent posts, I honestly don't know which you are referring to :P

Motel-scene Kyle and Sarah two-pack. :P

Well, there's the nude mates we've been looking for. :P

Actually, that musical score is one of my all time favorites.

Well, there's the nude mates we've been looking for. :P

Actually, that musical score is one of my all time favorites.

What do you mean WE.... :blink:

T.

Agreed. I have no interest in nude toys of any kind. You weirdo. :blink:

Me neither..... weirdos :down:

WARNING: Never look at my MMMV Member Profile page :blush:

I didn't think they actually made nude mates, i figured that joke site was all customs...odd that they would even produce a mate w/o anything underneath.

Yeah they're piece work nudes, which might possibly make it even more perverse.

what the fuck.

I searched two TRU's today, and still no t-2 mates. I thought they came out already?

There was one unconfirmed report of a sighting, but they disappeared from shelves before anyone could score any, so they haven't officially been released yet. When I last emailed TRU about it, they said look for them at the end of May, but since then, AA/DST has altered the shipping list to indicated July as the release of series 1, so who knows exactly when we'll see them.