UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing yet in White Plains NY. I was told possibly Wednesday by a worker there. They didn't even have the price tags up yet so we'll see i guess.

Same here in GA. I was told that if there is anything new left it would likely be out this week due to the release of the movie. Still no pegs awaiting them though.

TNI has posted a pic of the 2nd wave

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=168&itemid=14486

Though I have to wonder why there are two extra mates displayed that aren't part of the lineup?

Maybe they're the inevitable TRU exclusive set.

TNI's write up reflects a Previews exclusive set, which seems to mirror the treatment for the 1st series of T2 'mates. I guess this line is destined to be all screwy at retail.

movie kirks head + t-1000 biker cops body = T J Hooker!!!

I'll be making Mad Max customs out of mine (I've got a 1/24 Interceptor coming in the mail as we speak). ;)

These releases are awesome, but incredibly confusing. I'm having a hard time mapping-out which sets I need multiples of.

Edited by cdubya

Anybody else hear that the TV show is cancelled? Terminator is terminated.

It was inevitable. It'd fate was sealed before it's conception.

Whatever happened to the single packs anyways? I'd have figured they'd be out by now.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Anybody else hear that the TV show is cancelled? Terminator is terminated.

It was inevitable. It'd fate was sealed before it's conception.

Whatever happened to the single packs anyways? I'd have figured they'd be out by now.

27th with Wave 25, 26, and T2 wave 1, if we can still call it a wave...Can't wait to fill the void of missing out on Modern Cylon army-building with buying tons on Endos. :D

And did it get cancelled?? My Dad and i watched up until, say, episode three, and got bored. :P

It got cancelled.

Can't say it's too surprising. There's only so much you can do with a show like that without eventually boring viewers and/or compromising continuity of the canon stuff. I gave it a try and it wasn't terrible, but it just didn't seem to be going anywhere exciting. I think I made it about 4-6 episodes in, but it apparently didn't make much of an impact as I can barely remember any details of what I saw.

There's still plenty in this barrel. Problem is, you'll have to suffer through slight variations of the Terminators to get them all.

We still need John's foster parents and his friend from Salute Your Shorts. Then, there's the orderlies and various personnel at the nut house. Security guards and police officers from the Cyberdyne thing. The truck drivers from the highway chase. Bikers from where Arnold gets his clothes. The two guys who try to save John from Arnold where John discovers he can order Arnold to do anything. The gun runner guys that Sarah is friends with. Dyson's family. Oh, and Dr. Silberman, who was cut from the second wave, it seems.

And somewhere in all of that, you should get your naked Terminators and an atomic blast variant for Sarah.

I dropped the show when more and more people were popping up from the future. I realize that you have two factions trying to alter the future to meet their own ends, but at some point they have to figure on the inevitable paradox and say, "Ya know? Maybe we shouldn't send a couple thousand robots into the past. Maybe sending an entire resistance battalion with a working time machine into the past is not such a good thing either."

Heh. I replied to the bottom of page 12 when I didn't know page 13 was already out. Oops. :P

As far as the minimates go, I'd love to see them push the license and do some T1 figures. The two cops, Arnie cutting his eye out, Sarah's roomate, and another Kyle. And a BD Sarah with half a T-800 and a hydraulic press set would be utterly amazing.

"You're terminated, mother f&*#er!"

I am going to put my hand up and sayI liked the series, yes at times it lost it's way a little, some episodes seemed like it was trading water but towards the end of the second season when they stuck with a main storyline it was actually pretty watchable, It was getting better as it went on which IMO is definitely better than something like heroes that totally lost its way.

T.