UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, why didn't you just steal them? It'd been for a good cause.

And can I say that I've seen your Haul Thread postings and somewhere in the grand scheme your collecting of Transformers Animated toys depleted funds that could have gone to new Minimates. That's just unexcusable and, frankly, it's something that should get you banned. I'm no moderator, so let this serve as an unofficial citizen's warning (for what it's worth).

Don't let it happen again.

Um, why didn't you just steal them? It'd been for a good cause.

And can I say that I've seen your Haul Thread postings and somewhere in the grand scheme your collecting of Transformers Animated toys depleted funds that could have gone to new Minimates. That's just unexcusable and, frankly, it's something that should get you banned. I'm no moderator, so let this serve as an unofficial citizen's warning (for what it's worth).

Don't let it happen again.

I'm sorry, what? I couldn't hear you while playing with ALL MY ANIMATED TOYS! XDXDXDXDXD

"They bite ankles" That's awesome!

whoa! i was just looking at the pics and it looks like the T-1000 has the blown apart body as well as the regular one and the head with the hole in it.....gonna need two of that bad boy!

Jeff of the Miniacs

The T-1000 head with a hole in it is awesome!! I didn't think they would make that one because of the extra tooling costs, but it looks like they are going all-out for this line!

And I can almost hear the Assault Gear T-800 saying "Trust me" as he flashes that little smile. Nicely done.

Also, on the side of the Battle Damaged T-800 package, you can see that he will have the translucent orange legs.

Edited by luke314pi

They aren't in Greenville's TRU. Odd that the website still shows a July 7th release date. Ugh, I hate TRU sometimes.

I hate TRU always.

BTW, I was thinking earlier that the Wonder Man/Jigsaw "skirt" piece would work well toward a "Tech Noir" Terminator (his early incarnation in T-1, where he goes after the other Sarah Connors, and ends up meeting Kyle Reese in the Tech Noir bar), since he has that long, military jacket.

Is anyone around here from Westchester NY? TRU in White Plains doesn't have them yet it seems. Still plenty of 2 packs from the last wave and a few union jack packs too. I can't believe how fast the Xmen origins stuff went, I didn't think it would be a very popular wave with all the wolverines in every pack.

EDIT---Does anyone know if TRU is supposed to get the single packs as well or just the doubles? I don't see the singles as a preorder on their site.

Edited by edge2100

Though no one else has seen these, it is completely reasonable to expect TM to be the first to see them. A lot of major distribution centers are located in Texas, and we will often see things released to Wal-Mart, TRU, etc. spreading out across the country from there. I would check my local TRU, but I have wasted enough time and gas driving there over the last couple months. I'll just get them on TRU.com in their beat-to-hell boxes whenever they show up.

I emailed TRU regarding in-store sightings and the July 7th release date they have listed on their website. They said that the website doesn't correspond with in store stocking, but that they do expect these at the end of the month, rather than the beginning of July.

So, I guess keep checking shelves. As far as TM2's sighting, maybe the store had them in stock but weren't supposed to shelve them yet? That would explain them disappearing and why no one else is seeing them.

So, I guess keep checking shelves. As far as TM2's sighting, maybe the store had them in stock but weren't supposed to shelve them yet? That would explain them disappearing and why no one else is seeing them.

THAT could be very likely, and explain why I saw them at that one single TRU, but haven't even seen tags anywhere else. :(

I did manage to steal a shelf tag though. XD

post-51-1241794356_thumb.jpg

Or TM2 could be from the future!

The tag he stole even says September 8th, 2082. Good to know Minimates are being sold well into the future, and there hasn't been much inflation.

I find it more worrisome about TM2's real motives. What if he was sent back from the future to terminate DSTChuck?!?! This could destroy the entire Minimates continuum!!! And just as we were about to get a KANG Minimate too!