UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Heroes and Villians Sets

Chronotrigger

I, too, hope they get released earlier than May. That Red Skull is THE version of him I want, as is the Goblin. I hope Mags comes with a helmet and that the Hulk matches the Avengers version for skin color.

If you can see it, it looks like there is an indent in the packaging above Mags, and it looks circular. My guess is it's his helmet; no, actually it's my hope that it's his helmet, which i also hope was updated. Shame about DD's cape though, and that GG apparently won't be the same as that ebay auction one. Red Skull looks INCREDIBLE though, but i still see no sign of Cosmic Cube. :(

That thing above Magneto looks like his hand covering thingy that simulates powers to me. Looks too purple to be the helmet.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks too purple to be the helmet.

:ermm:

Magneto's Helmet is mostly red as exidenced by this image:

Magneto_by_JPRcolor.jpg

Unless it's Ultimate Magneto. He has a dark purple, almost black, helmet

4119GNGM49L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

The thing in the packaging is almost entirely purple AND we know from Proto Pics that he comes with a purple hand blast. And as we know that the helmet is not mostly purple and we know that this is not meant to be Ultimate Magneto, logic dictates that it's the hand blast.

Looks too purple to be the helmet.

:ermm:

Hahaha :P

Now that you mention it, it does look more like the magnetic energy sleeve. That sucks...although now my Pohoenix/Jean can use it as a psychic blast. ;)

Really hope they don't miss out on too much with this; Mags might not have a helmet, there may not be a Cosmic Cube, GG may not have a Norman head, DD ans his cape+skirt combo. DST is calling this the remake set for these guys, but i don't see much good besides the figures, aside form DD, coming from it.

EDIT: Matt's on!! Jump him with questions, FAST!! ;)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Art Asylum hardly gets their shipping dates right. ;)

Brand spanking new ship dates were put in today for Series 25 & 26, but then again we're probably just making them up ;)

WAIT! Don't leave yet! Does Magneto have his helmet???!!!!

Art Asylum hardly gets their shipping dates right. ;)

Brand spanking new ship dates were put in today for Series 25 & 26, but then again we're probably just making them up ;)

WAIT! Don't leave yet! Does Magneto have his helmet???!!!!

Does GG get a Norman head?? Does RS get the Cube?? Help us Mattie-one Kenobi, you're our only hope!!

• 2 months later...

Did anyone actually get these? I know that they still have a ship date of 4/8 on DST's web site, but they were nowhere to be found on Diamond's weekly shipping lists, nor were they in my store. This is the same thing that happened to me with the last Marvel wave.

You would think the company OWNED BY THE ONLY DISTRIBUTOR would be able to get their ship dates right, wouldn't you?