UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised they're doing Coulson. I wonder how much he'll cost, all things considered? Hopefully Mr. Chitauri and Hulk aren't rubber. Hulk looks huge. Digging Rescue Cap. . .

Not sure how many of you are Halo fans, but I figured I'd post it anyway.

threea Halo

3A_Halo_SpartanMarkVCommando_online1.jpg

200 bucks, plus they are able to be ordered by retailers so Luke i'm sure you could stock it if you were interested. Via.

Edited by Punisher

Dig that Wolvie sculpt, but the outfit leaves something to be desired from a design POV. I still don't see how they think that was a great idea while simultaneously mocking the comic outfit as being too ridiculous looking.

Xavier looks wonderful. Likeness is a little off, but it's a great thing to see nonetheless.

Wolverine is just awful. Likeness from what i see isn't there, and the tailoring, while accurate maybe (it's been a while since i've seen it) doesn't make the figure look good at all. Very backwards steps there.

My Rescue Cap arrived earlier today. Very excited to get him. It's a great figure, and pictures really don't do it justice. Here's a couple shots of him, as well as my currently somewhat small Marvel HT collection. That'll certainly change in a few months.

post-2133-0-22762200-1343359269_thumb.jppost-2133-0-57299900-1343359279_thumb.jppost-2133-0-59517600-1343359318_thumb.jp

I got my August issue of Previews. If anyone is interested in the Enterbay MIB figures, the 1/4 scale Rambo, or the Real Action Heroes Hush Batman & Joker, let me know, as I can get them for people at a pretty good discount.