UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had to share these, pix the 1/6 Sideshow Boba Fett after people have modified the vest slightly.

This is one of the best 1/6 figures I have ever seen, mine should be here this week!

Modified vest:

P1160875.jpg

Modified vest:

IMG_0830.jpg

Unmodified vest:

006a.jpg

Unmodified, but covering the boxy vest with the arms/gun. Picture of final product taken by Silent_Surfer, he painted the prototypes for SS.

IMG_1731.jpg

Unmodified vest:

BOBA_0032.jpg

Sideshow next to Hasbro! :lol:

BOBA_0026.jpg

Edited by youbastards

i personally love James Gordon and may have to breakdown and get that figure....but im gonna hold out now that the comic DC figures have been confirmed, because id rather have a comic accurate or Year One Gordon :D

Well, if you're gonna hold out for a comic Gordon, I think you could be waiting a LOOOOONG time. In the Bat-films, there are only a handful of major characters, HT loves the franchise, and it took us 4 years since the Dark Knight to finally get a Gordon. In the comic-verse, Gordon is not gonna stand out much even in terms of Batman characters (which SSC is clearly focusing on) because there are so many colorful villains and teammates.

Here is what the announcement says:

Great news for Batman fans!

We are now proud to present the license of the hugely popular classic Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series! First bringing to fans is this finely crafted 1/6th scale Batmobile collectible from the Series which is proudly unveiled at San Diego Comic Con today!

Fans, please visit the booth of Sideshow Collectibles (booth number: 1929) to have a close look at our one-of-its-kind Batmobile! More collectibles from this Series are coming soon! Stay tuned!

I can only assume figures will be coming, which makes me happy.

Hoo boy, talking about hurting wallets. By the time SDCC is done, I'm afraid mine is gonna send me to the emergency room.

oVF8w.jpg

mZZWn.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

Question for those who have waitlisted something through Sideshow:

I kept putting off ordering the HT Hawkeye until I was certain I'd have the funds for him, but of course now he's sold out. I've got on the waitlist yesterday. Is there anyway of knowing what my chances of actually getting the figure through Sideshow are?

Wow, I had no idea that both Nick Fury and Hawkeye had gone wait list already! I wouldn't worry, I'm betting once he is released there will be people that cancel their orders, it happens with almost everything at SS, things sell out then more stock is suddenly available. I'm not sure how long ago he went wait list though, if it has been a while, it might hurt your chances.

Luke, thoeretically, yes the prices should be cheaper. Boba Fett was $175 and is up there with HT quality though.

The sideshow figures should be cheaper than HT stuff, right?

Usually, but SSC is making some disturbing movements toward HT price level, while of course, HT keeps pushing its own boundaries of how much they will charge. Snake Eyes 2.0 is $200. Zartan was $160, and like YB says Fett was $175. I suspect the DC guys will be in the >$150 range.

Edited by karamazov80

Wow, I had no idea that both Nick Fury and Hawkeye had gone wait list already! I wouldn't worry, I'm betting once he is released there will be people that cancel their orders, it happens with almost everything at SS, things sell out then more stock is suddenly available. I'm not sure how long ago he went wait list though, if it has been a while, it might hurt your chances.

Ok, cool. I just want to make sure I don't miss out on him because he's my favorite avenger. I think he only went on waitlist like a day or two ago, so hopefully mine will convert.