UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few sports celebrities I would buy, but most of them will never happen because I have nostalgic interest but they aren't the major sports icons. Guys like Morten Anderson (Saints kicker), or Stockton and Malone from the Utah Jazz. But Jordan is on my list of potential buys, since he is such a sports icon, the figure looks amazing, and he will really pop on the shelf with that great red jersey. If we get him, Bird, and Magic, then I'll probably get all 3. No interest in guys like Kobe or Lebron though.

Ali is a great icon of course, but unless I have a Rocky for him to box I would probably pass since he isn't as interesting looking without a fancy uniform or wacky hairdo or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

Hot Toys is killin me today. First Coulson, then the BD T-800, which I know is going to be really expensive. Why do they have to keep making these cool things I want!

EDIT: Sure enough, the T-800 is $305 for the exclusive through sideshow...looks like I may be using up all the rewards points I'll be getting from the varoius Avengers figures for this guy...Stupid Hot Toys and their Stupid Awesome Figures...

Edited by Glantern

Yeah, that Coulson likeness is phenomenal, but too basic and B-list for me. BD T-800. . .expensive, but I think I'm gonna get him. Will probably offload my old MMS T2 figure and put whatever money I can get for it toward this guy.

Edited by karamazov80

is it me or is the first T2 the MMS figure still the best headscupt of Arnold? Something just seems off a bit..maybe the hair?

Coulson is a lock for me, but i really like the look of the BD T-800. That liquid-metal T-1000 is a big incentive to me. Liekly won't pick it up because the DX prices are disgusting, but it's a possibility.

Coulson, though, that's happening so hard.

Coulson is a lock for me, but i really like the look of the BD T-800. That liquid-metal T-1000 is a big incentive to me. Liekly won't pick it up because the DX prices are disgusting, but it's a possibility.

Coulson, though, that's happening so hard.

is it me or is the first T2 the MMS figure still the best headscupt of Arnold? Something just seems off a bit..maybe the hair?

I think this new one looks best of the three somehow. Still probably looks a bit too young (which is a deficiency of the "clean" DX), but the battle damage distracts the eye from focusing on that. Such an awesome figure with all the options and goodies--two heads both with awesome battle damage, two jackets, liquid T-1000 feature.

Police Assault T-800 HAS to be in the pipeline. And I cannot wait for it.

thanks K80 I think you nailed it for me...I think it's the younger look that's bugging me. Agreed though all the BD is all sorts of awesomeness and the liquid T-1000...priceless. Still not sure if I'll get it or not. I still really like the MMS

Some great custom work that may have gone under the radar a bit recently, but I am pretty excited about:

Ghostbusters from Rocco:

XCJxX.jpg

Better shot of the real gem from this group IMO--Ray:

PcDdg.jpg

Venkman from Snyderman:

paintvenkman011.jpg

paintvenkman012.jpg

paintvenkman013.jpg

Snyderman Hudson that I have already sent off to have painted:

Hudson1.jpg

"Game over man!!"

Some of my all time favorite movie characters right here.

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 weeks later...