UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've been sitting on the fence with Hawkeye for awhile now. Love the comic character, really pretty disappointed with how they treated him in the film. But. . .Hot Toys Hawkeye. I think I might sell my Ghost Rider and use the funds for Hawkeye.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm going to stick it out with the Avengers releases, though. If Luke Skywalker and DKR Batman look nearly as bad as the initial crappy pictures have indicated, I may drop them too. PERS is really starting to become a nuisance and is ruining what could be great sculpts.

We've actually got a second on the way, and I suggested that as a girl's name after hearing about your situation :D Wife was pretty receptive of it, as well, but she doesn't want her/him to have too unusual of a name so we'll probably go with something a bit more boring.

As for resale value, I'm probably gonna pick up one Iminime head with the explicit purpose of reselling to offset some of the VIP costs. Will wait and see what else they come up with for the rest of the year for that one, but right now it would probably be Neo.

Edited by karamazov80