What Are You Playing

neolego

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

phone tag with Dell, since I'm still waiting for them to send me a replacement for the RE5 360 bundle I bought that was defective right out of the box :yucky: Hopefully next week will be the day and I can start commenting on RE game.

the only thing i'm playing currently is animal crossing: wild world for DS

I still need to finish fallout 3, LOZ: phantom hourglass and many, many others. but I don't have too much time for VG's at the moment. got work, and been working on videos for my site.

i've also been meaning to re-play super metroid (for like the 50th time. it's my favorite game EVER)

Edited by killcharlesdead

Well I have just gotten to a part of RE4 that has officially annoyed me and restarted Super Paper Mario.

I love Super Paper Mario so much.

And I am SO looking forward to The Conduit and Ghostbusters! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!

Edited by Trekker 42

I started playing Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 again. Terrorist Hunt. Realistic. Lone Wolf. FML. It's damn near impossible.

Been a while since I've played but If you want someone to get your back with those sneaky terrorists and you're on the 360... shoot me a friend request... Gamer tag is thatbloketimbo.

T.

I'm still juggling time between LittleBigPlanet and some other games. I just got around to picking up Heavenly Sword, and its pretty fun. Kind of like God of War with breasts. I'm also working on Midnight Club LA and Guitar Hero Metallica.

Orange Box.

I have it for PC and X-Box, that's how awesome it is.

Besides an amazing deal (You get five games for $ 30), Portal and Team Fortress 2 are two of the sweetest games i've ever played.

Edited by the punisher=D

Orange Box.

I have it for PC and X-Box, that's how awesome it is.

Besides an amazing deal (You get five games for $ 30), Portal and Team Fortress 2 are two of the sweetest games i've ever played.

Its 20 now on Xbox. Oh btw does anybody know if Sacred 2 is any good. I can't see myself paying 60 for it but it looks interesting enough for 30-40.and BtW again, is anyone besides me exicted for CoD: Modern Warfare 2? I've been reading some articles and the latest "Game Informer" and it looks hella good. Like good enough for a guy who rarley spends 60 for a game to spend 60 for a game. *wii out*

Edited by NINTENDOwii

I got Oblivion, taking the advice of my not-online friends. I played it for four hours nonstop and only managed to raid a theives den and get arrested twice.

I love this game.

Oblivion was a great game, showing it's age a little now and sadly not as cool as previous elderscrolls stuff due to some seriously iffy levelling issues.

Talking of Bethesda games... I'm happily playing through the 'Broken Steel' content for Fallout3 which after some initial disapointment has become one of my all time favourite games, if you take time there is SOOOOO much to explore!

T.

Hey TBT, wich one is better, Oblivion or Fallout 3, and i don't wanna hear the same stuff that i've been hearing from everyone else i asked , the just say " what do u lke moar gunz or swards?" :P

Hey TBT, wich one is better, Oblivion or Fallout 3, and i don't wanna hear the same stuff that i've been hearing from everyone else i asked , the just say " what do u lke moar gunz or swards?" :P

Fallout 3

Oblivion is still a great game but it has some glaring flaws IMO, the most off putting is that ALL the creatures & loot level with you, So you never get a feeling of power or progress. It also spoils the exploring element as you know that you are not going to find/explore that uber hard dungeon (for your level) and get something awesome because of it, also makes everywhere feel a bit samey because you will get the same type of monsters or loot wherever you go. Other niggles IMO are that about halfway through you have to close a bunch of 'oblivion gates' and this is really tedious, and that the combat is a bit hit and miss sometimes. The best part of the game are all the guild side quests etc.

Fallout has a shorter main quest, but has a lot of stuff to explore if you like to off the beaten track there is a huge amount to do. The combat is vastly improved over Oblivion due to the VATS system, that means you dont have to be a hardcore FPS geek to enjoy it but stays balanced. My biggest gripes are the short(ish) mainquest and that the art style means everything is greybrown which I didn't like at first but when you get used to it adds atmosphere.

T.

Actually the Queen references run deep:

Chris' alternate costume is a reference to an album by the rock group Queen entitled "Made in Heaven."

In Resident Evil 2, the "Made in Heaven" design is also seen on the back of Claire's vest.

In Code: Veronica, the back of Claire's jacket reads "Let Me Live", the third track off "Made in Heaven."

And, like I said in the last post in Resident Evil Zero, Billy's tattoo reads "Mother Love", the fourth track off "Made in Heaven."

Just found a pretty awesome image:

aliens-vs-predator-2009052010473260.jpg

IGN also has some great Ghostbusters videos up--one with Dan Aykroyd.

:jawdrop:

I really hope it turns out like the computer game, because that was one of the coolest games I've ever played.

Agreed, it was very fun and very creepy when you were walking down dark hallways, saw images approach on the motion tracker, but then only saw Aliens running at you through flickering lights.