UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

As said above yes and no. but seeing you are a PS3 owner the answer is no for now. the DLC which extends it after the main storyline is not available on the PS3 yet or until at least October.

My advice would be that when you get to 'tranquility lane' ( wont mean a thing now but will when you get there, sorry to be cryptic but I'm trying to keep it spoiler free) then go explore the world rather than carry on the main quest because from there is tends to run away with you and the game is over before you know it.

I'd say that the main quest is only a portion of the fun things to do in the game.

T.

If this is anything like Oblivion, it won't be a problem getting sidetracked by the random other stuff. I'm working on the Wasteland Survival Guide right now, and just walking to the new locations lends itself to all sorts of distractions. For instance, walking to Rivet City revealed a bombed out city between me and my goal and no easy detour around it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So tomorrow see's "Magic: Duels of the planeswalkers" released on xbox live.

Given my love of board/card games and the relative cheapness compared to buying real cards & the ability to play online with random people I will probably be checking this one out... it looks pretty cool IMO

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Arti...ily/feature/41j

T.

I am playing Ghostbusters.

All hail Ghostbusters. It really puts you into the experience, only getting one or two continuity issues I've seen so far. Including the fact that you can go to the basement and listen to Viggo's painting spout off when he was supposed to be destroyed.

Still cranking along with RE5 at the moment and hope to catch up on some of my older games soon.

I am playing Ghostbusters.

All hail Ghostbusters. It really puts you into the experience, only getting one or two continuity issues I've seen so far. Including the fact that you can go to the basement and listen to Viggo's painting spout off when he was supposed to be destroyed.

I got around to playing it today and don't really care for it. It's kind of dull. It looks good but the missions are very repetitive. I guess it's back to GTA4 which may end up being the greatest video game ever.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kind of in between games at the moment. I beat Ghostbusters (nostalgia makes this a must have, but otherwise its just an average game). I still venture back to Little Big Planet, and I really need to pick up Fallout 3 again. I also poked around at Gamestop and picked up Shadow of the Colossus. I hear its really good.

I also poked around at Gamestop and picked up Shadow of the Colossus. I hear its really good.

I heard that too. Then I played it. I found it to be slow paced, repetitive, and somewhat boring. I think I sold it back before I got around to finishing it. It wasn't by any means terrible, I just don't think it lived up to the reputation.

I started to play Rainbow Six in Vegas, but haven't made it through the initial section in Mexico. I've tried to brighten things up, but still have a hard time finding the bad guys compared to Ghost Recon. Which is something I'm going back to and then I'll hit R6 again.

I also poked around at Gamestop and picked up Shadow of the Colossus. I hear its really good.

I heard that too. Then I played it. I found it to be slow paced, repetitive, and somewhat boring. I think I sold it back before I got around to finishing it. It wasn't by any means terrible, I just don't think it lived up to the reputation.

As for myself, I LOVED it. Fun story and, even better, no chance of the goddamned bats. And the "HOLY S**T" value of some of the colossi were awesome. (IE The Fire-Breathing Armadillo, Electric eel, and the F**KING TOWER!!!!!) Overall a good game. Though replay value is kinda low unless it's a few months or years between.

just picked up Madden 09. First time playing madden since 2004 or 2005. LOVE IT.

I'm probably always going to be about a year behind most of you guys. I tend to "wait and see" with most games. Right now I am between Call of Duty 4 and Gears of War 2.

Sounds like you and I are in pretty much the same boat Shanester. I remember when they were going on about Modern Warefare and I was probable still playing Quake 4 or GOW 1 :pinch:

i got to ask,is ghostbusters for the ps2 really worth it?is it awesome?i was thinking of buying it but i want to know if it was good or not

Well I can tell you that the Wii version is an amusing distraction from my life. The visuals are the same. But I believe the gameplay is where it shines. SO I honestly would not say that the PS2 version would be for me. If you have any other system, go for those.

More COD WAW. LOVE It!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is great, isn't it?? I mean, i LOVE WaW. Hell, i love it more than any other CoD title out there, even Modern Warfare 1. And people hate me for it. Everyone seems to be obsessed with Modern Warfare, and get pissed when i say that i love WaW. World War II was better and is much more fun to play; what more can i say?!

Glad to here someone else loves it!! :)

I just got this and haven't been able to play it yet. I am a big fan of COD in general, so I think I will be consumed by this one, too.

I just got this and haven't been able to play it yet. I am a big fan of COD in general, so I think I will be consumed by this one, too.

It's on my list to pick up but need to find it on the cheap!

Besides I still am enjoying Battlefield 1943, although I can see the maps getting old if we dont get new ones soon)

T.