UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

I don't think that there were any Wii or PS2 copies there. It was a mess of an endcap, so I could have missed 'em if they were there...

Thank You. I'll just check mine when I go to the post office Monday (thank you bhm!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone is interested, Target has Lego Indiana Jones (360) on clearance for $12.48!

Did you happen to see if PS2 or Wii was in there too?

My guess would be not, Lego indy was bundled with new 360 systems for free probably causing an overstock hence the sale.

T.

I was experimenting a little bit and came up with a short equation I would like to share with the rest of you kind people:

The Dark Knight Soundtrack+Call of Duty World at War=:buttrock:

I swear, one of the best gaming sessions I've ever had.

And yes, I have THe Dark Knight soundtrack. I'm a nerd.

I'm a nerd.

It's ok, we all are nerds inside..... I have a question though, how does Call of Duty WaW compare Cod 4? I was thinking about getting it, because Gears of War 2's multiplayer isn't for me and Call of Duty 4 had some kick-ass multiplayer.

I'm a nerd.

It's ok, we all are nerds inside..... I have a question though, how does Call of Duty WaW compare Cod 4? I was thinking about getting it, because Gears of War 2's multiplayer isn't for me and Call of Duty 4 had some kick-ass multiplayer.

I don't have CoD4, but I can tell you that WaW has some kick-ass multiplayer and that's even on the less powerful system.

Well I just beat the World at War campaign and the Reichstag has fallen to the righteous might of the Red Army.

So where is my Zombie Mode!!!???

I beat the game, campaign mode in entirety, and there is no sign of the Night of the Undead mode at all. Is there a second campaign that I have to do, some secret level or is Night of the Undead not on the Wii version?

Please, someone who knows, someone who unlocked it on another platform even, tell me what is left.

I got World at War and oh my God, It's amazing! Best war game I've ever played in my life.

world at war rocks and i just beat web of shadows. i seem to keep buying games that arent as great as they sound.

How is Web of Shadows? I need to get another PSP game soon once I finish Vice City Stories and thought Shadows might be one to play on psp rather the xbox

anyone got an opinion?

Well I just beat the World at War campaign and the Reichstag has fallen to the righteous might of the Red Army.

So where is my Zombie Mode!!!???

I beat the game, campaign mode in entirety, and there is no sign of the Night of the Undead mode at all. Is there a second campaign that I have to do, some secret level or is Night of the Undead not on the Wii version?

Please, someone who knows, someone who unlocked it on another platform even, tell me what is left.

If you look at the website for the game it states the zombie mode is for 'nextgen'( i.e. Current gen systems) Sadly the Wii doesnt count.

BTW I'm curious about those that have this for the 360 and what they think, I have CoD4 and loved it however I'm worried it will be too samey esp the online portion. Also If anyone has a 360 copy they want to trade or sell shoot me a pm. ;)

T.

I currently am on Cod WaW as well. The difference is I've been working on this game for nearly a year. And I promise that you will love WaW T. PROMISE!

Ok that sounds like a thumbs up to me ( albeit a biased one if you worked on the game, which is v.cool btw!), I'll see if I can pick up a copy.

T.

I moved into my wife's town in Animal Crossing on the Wii, but I couldn't stand to play it for very long. I loved Animal Crossing on the Cube and the DS, but the new one just bored the crap out of me. I think its a combination of the game being VERY similar to the DS version and the fact that I have put 60 hours into Fable 2, which has so many more possibilities than Animal Crossing does.

Just picked up Battlefield Bad Company for $6.29 at Target. (It was the only copy they had and it wasn't in their computers, so the cashier decided that was an acceptable price.) :D

Also picked up Dead Rising and absolutely love it so far.

Bad company is fun... it's kinda cool to blow stuff up but in the end the blowing stuff up is a bit gimicky. Online play is a lot of fun though, if you get on line with it let me know I'm always up for a match :)

T.

Just picked up Battlefield Bad Company for $6.29 at Target. (It was the only copy they had and it wasn't in their computers, so the cashier decided that was an acceptable price.) :D

Bad company is fun... it's kinda cool to blow stuff up but in the end the blowing stuff up is a bit gimicky. Online play is a lot of fun though, if you get on line with it let me know I'm always up for a match :)

T.

That probably won't happen until next month sometime. I'm still waiting to close on our new house. Grumble grumble grumble...

That game is the reason I got a 360. Probably the closest thing to "Dawn of the Dead: the Game" that we are likely to get. But it is annoying when you kill those guys in the jeep, and they keep magically re-appearing in the couryard.

That game is the reason I got a 360. Probably the closest thing to "Dawn of the Dead: the Game" that we are likely to get. But it is annoying when you kill those guys in the jeep, and they keep magically re-appearing in the couryard.

I dont like the constant clock on dead rising, it kind of takes away from the fun of being able to explore as you are always on the way too or from somewhere.

I hate to say it but I'm a leasurely gamer and like to do things in my own time, otherwise I loved the game and it's the best zombie game by far IMO :)

BTW if anyone has copies of CoD:WoW, GoW:2 or the TR:underworld for 360 that they'd consider trading for minimates let me know, I am poor of cash right now so cant buy new games but might be able to help fill some of those older mini's for their collection.

T.

I've been playing Ace Combat 6 on 360 all week. I love planes and this game was awesome. The campaign is only about 6 hours of gameplay, but the flying is so good I'm happy to play through it all again with a different plane. This is a must play for all plane enthusiasts. The online co-op and multiplayer is great fun too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have dusted off my gameboy color and pokemon yellow. And while I was playing, I came across a question.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO GO BACK TO PALLET TOWN, OR DO I HAVE TO KEEP PLAYING THROUGH THE GAME? I want to go back to pallet town because I have my 6 pokeballs filled up with junk pokemon, and would like some better ones. Any help is appreciated.

Hey, I have dusted off my gameboy color and pokemon yellow. And while I was playing, I came across a question.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO GO BACK TO PALLET TOWN, OR DO I HAVE TO KEEP PLAYING THROUGH THE GAME? I want to go back to pallet town because I have my 6 pokeballs filled up with junk pokemon, and would like some better ones. Any help is appreciated.

Ummm... I don't see the problem here. What's wrong with just storing the pokemon in a storage box at a Pokemon Center and getting new ones? And if you're out of Pokeballs, just get to the next town. They almost always have some. And if you really have to get back to Pallet Town, just go back through Viridian Forest. And if you're into Cerulean City, you, my friend, are SOL until Saffron where you may, MAY, be able to open a path that may get you back to Pallet. If not, then you must go to Fuscia and surf your way back through the Pain in the Ass islands there. But by then you'll have fly and not even need to. So depending on your location, you may not be able to get to Pallet now. But you may also be able to. So just reply with more info and I'll try to help you out.

My wife and I started Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World on the Wii. The story and gameplay are good so far, but the graphics and voice acting are dreadful. I wonder if I can switch the spoken language to the original Japanese? That might make the experience less distracting and more enjoyable.

So the Halo Wars demo came out today! I have to say I found it thoroughly enjoyable. I was worried that it wouldnt live up to my expectations but I really enjoyed playing it and think it has real potential. I approve. :)