UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

Sorry I've been MIA guys, long story.

Anyway, I've been busy. Of course the Halo Wars and RE5 Demos have been nice. I also picked up Prince of Persia for Christmas. However, I beat Fable II my 2nd time and then downloaded the Knothole Island Expansion so I put PoP off to the side. Until about a week ago. And, let me tell you, I'm thougholy enjoying this game. It's art style is awesome. In fact, it's the perfect Marriage of "Wind Waker" and "Twilight Princess". It looks stunning and Elika is probably the hottest thing in Video Games since Lara Croft. My favorite part about the whole game though, has to be the One-on-One battles. I love how it goes from platformer into an almost "fighter" style experience. All in all, it might actually make my Top 5 of last year's games......but I still have a ways to go so the jury is still out. neo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A friend of mine gave me a Nintendo DS that someone left at his house over a year ago. My girlfriend bought me a stylus, charger, screen protectors and green case for it and I got a copy of Animal Crossing Wild World cheap, so I've been playing that alot.

A friend of mine gave me a Nintendo DS that someone left at his house over a year ago. My girlfriend bought me a stylus, charger, screen protectors and green case for it and I got a copy of Animal Crossing Wild World cheap, so I've been playing that alot.

I also order a copy of the Godzilla game for DS. I heard that it was really lousy and just a sub-par side-scroller, but it's Godzilla and I love him so I'll make do.

I'm just about through a replay of Kingdom Hearts. Old, I know. But still, that game was AWESOME!!!

And as for new stuff, I finally got RE4 Wii Edition. And I love it. But my battery charge ended and now Dr. Salvador has me for Breakfast all the time. Oh well... time to charge and get back to KH. Damn you Riku II DIE!!!!

(For non Kingdom Hearts players, Riku II, next to Ansem II is the hardest, most annoying, least dogeable, craziest, and longest unskippable pre-battle cutscene, enemy of the game. It's the cutscene that makes it so evil as the bastard has killed me so many times that I almost memorized that damn cutscene. It is Satan in a battle. SATAN!!!)

Ive had dead rising for over a year and just got around to playing the story. I kept going to the underground tunnels to run over zombies, and I got the zombie genocider acheivement which gave me the mega man gun. So then I played through the story for the first time as level fifty with a one hit kill weapon. Also, The RE5 demo, REUC for wii, and all the others. I plan on playing through every resident evil (main storyline) game before 5 comes out next month. I also played Street Fighter 4 the other day, and Im running through GoW 1 again to help a friend.

Right now I'm God of War on my PSP,

That one ain't gonna last you long.

Ha, yeah, it's a pretty short game. I actually would of beaten it a LONG time ago if my friend hadn't "accidentally" erased my file when I only had 2 levels left!

Edited by Iowa

picked up guitar hero world tour last week in advance of my brother and his girlfriend coming to visit. We rocked through all but the last board on band play and loved it. It's the first gaming I've done since my son was born 5 weeks ago.

Currently working through Halo 3 for the second time, playing a few matchmaking games here and there. I've also played through the awesome Halo Wars demo and am eagerly waiting for the release. On the PSP, I've been playing Lego Batman and Lego Indiana Jones.

If anyone is interested, my Xbox gamertag is jjwspider, just let me know you're from the MM.

Edited by jjwspider

• 2 weeks later...

I finally started Fallout 3. I am about 3 hours into it, and I am just doing sidequests right now. I really like it so far. My wife has her own quest too. She is trying to get a very high karma, while I am doing the opposite. Any suggestions on what stats I should focus on?

I finally started Fallout 3. I am about 3 hours into it, and I am just doing sidequests right now. I really like it so far. My wife has her own quest too. She is trying to get a very high karma, while I am doing the opposite. Any suggestions on what stats I should focus on?

depends on what kind of character you want to be.

My first playthrough I was super eveil and killed everything.

the stats that I focused on were

small guns

pickpocket

lockpick

What system do you guys have SF IV on? I've got a 360 and PS3, and am debating which version to eventually get (when it goes down to $30 or so :) ). . .

On the 360 it is beautiful. This is the game I bought my 360 for. I literally told my wife after seeing the 1st trailer for the game "Honey, I guess I'm going to have to upgrade video game systems." Bought SF4 day of launch and only quit playing to move. Now that my tv is unpacked, I'll be back at it. :) I'm having so much fun playing and teaching the kids how to play, I haven't even tried playing through the game yet.

True story - at one point when I had my comic store, I owned both the original SFII and Championship editions. Some weeks, they made me more $$ than the comics I sold.

Maybe we'll see more SFII minimates as a result of the new game...

Just got the Watchmen game demo off of Xbox live ( THIS IS AN ARCADE GAME). And all I can say is that this game really shows the comics and the movie some justice, because its like the closest thing to a "good" watchmen game we will ever get. Also might pick up a game or two this weekend, any suggestions?

Does anybody have Spore?

I got it today, and i am starting to get pissed. Every little group of creatures i go to to make friends with either attack me, or the "friendship" bar drops after mimicking a few moves.

Whats up with this? Why does everybody hate me? :)

Anybody playing Halo Wars? It's not my usual shooter game, but it's keeping my interest at the moment. I might pick up Rainbow Six Vegas game when I go to see Watchmen this weekend.