UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Tlazoletotl is pretty sexy.

Great work on these, Tlaloc is particularly scary.

the worshipers of Tlaloc were disturbingly creepy. The priests drowned infants and then ate them to appease him. I think I'd rather just see if it rained on it's own. :ermm:

Great work Chaz! Those Camelot knights look stunning! I really love your current waves.

(I know that these would be historical incorrect and therefore won't fit in your recent program, but: any chance we'll see montypythonian variants of the knights of the round table?)

Why does Lancelot resemble the late Michael Jackson?

Holy crap he does!

Well perhaps it's because Michael Jackson's mug has been plastered on every channel for so long that he slipped into our unconscious.

Why does Lancelot resemble the late Michael Jackson?

Holy crap he does!

Well perhaps it's because Michael Jackson's mug has been plastered on every channel for so long that he slipped into our unconscious.

Lancelot and Morgan le Fay both kinda look like MJ. It may have been affecting me subliminally. Lancelot also looks like the soap opera character "Ridge" on Bold and Beautiful...I absolutely hate that show and he is my least favorite actor on it. By the way I found it sad that I had designed both of our lost icons already. Here they are again:

post-2001-1247073502_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1247073573_thumb.jpg

RIP :(

The Chinese gods are vey numerous but very confusing. Many were actual people who ascended to godhood, including the 8 immortals...but I decided to go with some others instead. Several have been translated from several different Chinese languages and when I was looking them up, I would think I'd found a new god, only to find out it was one I had already read about. It's a headache, but here are 9 random gods...most are pretty important and well-known.

Sun-Wu-Kong . The Monkey King, The Great Trickster

Guan-Yu, God of War

Yen-Lo-Wang, God of Death, Ruler of 5th court of Hell

Guan-Yin, Goddess of Peace, Compassion

Jade Emperor (Yu-Huang), Ruler of Heaven

Pan-Gu, Creator of Universe

Nu-Wa, Creator of Humanity

Ao-Chin, Dragon King of the Southern Sea

Erlang-Shen, Nephew of Jade Emperor, Demon-killer

post-2001-1247088132_thumb.jpg

cool,you should make some ghostbuster designs though...... :whistling:

It already looks as though they're making all the characters. Are there any specific ones that aren't being made already? I have to confess, I saw the original movie in 1984, and haven't watched it since. I'm impressed with the ones I've seen. They look like the actors! I'm on a tight budget, though and with the new Marvel waves and box sets...I may not be getting them. I even had to pass over Cap and Red Skull today, I'm so broke! :angry:

Polaris:

Awesome. I love this costume. She needs a 'Malice Possessed Variant' with angry face and crazy 'Fro!!!

EDIT: I'm also a huge fan of your Safari Suit & Hoverchair Xavier, 80's Rogue, Warpath & Good Guy Magneto.

Make em all, i say!

Good work as always Chazwinski!!!

Edited by Nessex