UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome Corsair!

If only AA/DST would make an original line-up StarJammers Box-Set.

Give Corsair his sword & a gun, throw in Raza, Ch'od & Hepzibah & i'd be stoked!

It's probably never going to happen, especially now that

Corsair is dead

, so your kick-ass concept art will have to be enough to keep me going Chaz :)

Jack Burton from Big Trouble In Little China would be a very cool minimate with the other 4 elemental guys, havnt thought about Big Trouble In Little China in a long time but your design is very inspiring anyway awsome work

to chazwinski- I posted on your Jack burton and all evening I have been putting somthing togeather from this and that,when i finally get some decal paper ill put him togeather but for fun and a thank you to you here you go

post-3300-1256522751_thumb.jpg

without a doubt you will be the first

I just scrolled all your pages of your designs and i have to say wow you have been busy, awsome work, you have touched just about everything in your work.but out of all of them i noticed no ripley or the crew from alien besides cane-and no marines from aliens or the platoon of guys in predator,and of course Danny glover from Predator 2 after looking at all your work i know your the guy to ask for sure.Is there a posability of you designing any I know i would be gratefull and thankfull

I just scrolled all your pages of your designs and i have to say wow you have been busy, awsome work, you have touched just about everything in your work.but out of all of them i noticed no ripley or the crew from alien besides cane-and no marines from aliens or the platoon of guys in predator,and of course Danny glover from Predator 2 after looking at all your work i know your the guy to ask for sure.Is there a posability of you designing any I know i would be gratefull and thankfull

Thanks for looking, Eclipse. I've kind of slowed down designing these since my old days of doing, like 20 a day. LOL

Anyhow...Ripley sounds like a fun one to do. Maybe I can do some of the characters you mentioned when I get some more time off. :)

Here are my 2 versions of Ripley...The first is in her super-skimpy underwear from the original 1979 "Alien"...and the second is the super-tough Ripley from "Aliens". Sigourney has a great face for minimates (as was proven in the Ghostbusters line) because of her square jaw and angular features...the only thing that doesn't translate well is her tall, lean physique...but it can't be helped. My sister says that minimates suck the sex appeal right out of the females. Haha.

post-2001-1256784741_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chazwinski

chaz thank you know so much I read your reply 20 a day man im lucky to get one custom done a week,so to say the least beggers are definatly not choosers those ripleys rock thank you.its no secret that im a huge fan of the movies all the way down to pushing for them with diamond direct,puting the seed in the brains of comic stores,i had a chat with a rep at afx yesterday about them and he agrees that they would sell like fire and he would do some talking as well,as seen they would translate well and theres tones of charectors,my next stop is to get to marketing with 20th centry fox.so again im thankfull for any you do,your ripley is going to keep me busy for a while

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...I almost never design a minimate in the same costume as an actual minimate release...but I looked back to see how many had been released or at least confirmed to be released since I drew them and here it is page 36 and 37 of my designs have become (or soon) reality.

So far we've seen:

1. Angel, Classic

2. Angel, FA

3. Ares

4. Beast, FA

5. Black Bolt

6. Black Panther

7. Black Widow

8. Captain America, Barnes

9. Captain Britain

10. Captain Mar-Vell

11. Cyclops, Lee

12. Cyclops, FA

13. Daredevil, Armored

14. Deadpool

15. Electro

16. Gambit

17. Hercules

18. Iceman, FA

19. Iron Man, Ultimate

20. Iron Patriot

21. Multiple Man

22. Marvel Girl, FA

23. Rachel Summers

24. Ms. Marvel, FA

25. Psylocke, Lee

26. Pulsar, Rambeau

27. Red Skull

28. Sabretooth

29. Scorpion

30. Storm, Lee

31. Storm, Punk (hinted by AA)

32. Shadowcat, 80s

33. Thor, Modern

34. Union Jack

35. Vulture

36. X-23

37. Yellowjacket.

• 1 month later...

how are you my friend,i hope the holidays are treating you well,i was scrolling your art in hunts for g.i.joe and all i found was scarlet.Have you done anymore im not seeing? or would you be intrested in putting togeather some joes?

how are you my friend,i hope the holidays are treating you well,i was scrolling your art in hunts for g.i.joe and all i found was scarlet.Have you done anymore im not seeing? or would you be intrested in putting togeather some joes?

Scarlett is the only Joe I did. However, Here were the Cobra Team:

post-2001-1260544724_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1260544741_thumb.jpg

post-2001-1260544756_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1260544775_thumb.jpg

post-2001-1260544797_thumb.jpg

I'll admit, I've been busy and haven't had much time to design these...and I'm suffering from burnout, after doing so many. Maybe, I'll get the minimate design bug, again though. Thanks for asking :)

Maybe, I'll do a Snake Eyes sometime.

Edited by Chazwinski

Awsome thank you,nessex could not have said it better, Perfect.Man Joes are perfect for minimates

true blood is a great show and the books are just awsome and a easy read I like what they have done with the show and the twists,You should design Bill fangs retracted
Edited by eclipse