UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

I like the quality, but I'm starting to lose interest, considering I have no clue WHATSOEVER who these characters are. Please show us some more well-known people! :)

Wait, you state this comment right after Chaz came up with a Worf design (by the way excellent detail on his head, Chaz!)? I mean, I'm not that familiar with Star Trek, but, I mean, come on, Worf?!?! :ohmy:

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They tried to make me go to rehab quit my minimates, I said no, no, no..."

Actually, for some bizarrely sick reason I'm interested in seeing an Amy Winehouse mate. Probably peg it to my morbid fascination with weird people translated to miniature form or somesuch. Of course, I'll probably need to build Amy-mate her own personal C3 trashed-hotel-room set. Bah, the thought of tracking down oodles of Minimate-scale liquor (Saul Tigh, Tony Stark and Renee Montoya aside) horrifies me.

:lol:

If you are going to do 'Jack' you have to do 'Locke'. It would be like making Superman but not Batman. You just can't have it that way. Maybe I am the only one that sees these characters this way I don't know...

Here's a quick one of Locke:

post-2001-1242364806_thumb.jpg

If you are going to do 'Jack' you have to do 'Locke'. It would be like making Superman but not Batman. You just can't have it that way. Maybe I am the only one that sees these characters this way I don't know...

Awesome thanks and brilliant as always!

Stunning portrayal of a fantastic character. If I wasn't me...... I'd want to be Locke ;)

I never liked Marrow. It was bogus for Marvel to let a murderer (and yes, I have the issues where she killed innocents in cold blood) join the X-Men without turning her into the authorities first, to answer for her crimes. She is visually interesting, though.

post-2001-1242679284_thumb.jpg