UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work! The likenesses are spot on for Sookie and Bill. Are you planning on making the rest of the cast?

:lol: Eric, maybe? Actually, I'm having a little trouble getting into this show. I love vampires but have sort of been turned off by the romanticizing of them in series like Twilight and True Blood. Don't get me wrong...I think vampires should be portrayed as sensual, but dreamy teenage boys sparkling in the sunlight is NOT what a vampire story should be about. Also, in True Blood, making them a minority that is known to the world at large takes away from the supernatural, gothic quality that I like. Of course, none of this means that they wouldn't make cool-looking minimates. I had a lot of fun a while back with all of my Dracula minimates. Maybe I can do a group of "Famous Vampires"?

great work, Avatar would make great minimates,full of color and weapons with distinct facial features,Trekker is right the Na'vi would be hard to capture but I know diamond could do it,once again awsome work

• 2 weeks later...

If Fembots didn't spell "dream army-builder" for you guys then I don't know what does :P

Strangely enough I can think of a LOT of characters from the Austin Powers trilogy that would make for neat-looking Minimates (God forbid). I'm going to resist the urge to type up a list from memory.

Also, Austin's suit looks absurdly bright lilac. I kinda remembered it being a deeper shade of purple (or blue, or red) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just playing around. Although not precisely comics-accurate, I like it.

Karma & Black Canary (fishnets are photoshopped):

post-2001-1275764604_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1275789188_thumb.jpg

Lois Lane & Mera:

post-2001-1275789258_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1275789279_thumb.jpg

Misty Knight & Namorita:

post-2001-1275789300_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1275789317_thumb.jpg

Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark):

post-2001-1275789335_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chazwinski

I didn't want to enter the contest (too many outstanding entries), but I loved the Amalgam idea!

Lightning Bug!

Pietro Kord discovered his mutant powers of speed upon reaching adolescence. He combined his love of archeology with his new abilities to become the fastest excavator in the world. One day, while digging in Wundagore, he found the mystical " Roma Scarab". Upon learning of the heroic exploits of it's previous owner, he became LIGHTNING BUG. He travels the world popping a cap in grave robbers everywhere!

post-2001-1276534844_thumb.jpg