UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate PHOTO HUNT General Tomfoolery Thread

TBT!

I'll have all my pictures wrapped up by Friday. I've been making up my shots as I go along, since my original plan of having all thirty pictures as one big picture fell through. It was a lack of amusement park rides that have a landmark in the background at my job that stopped me.

:whistling:

<---- has yet to start taking pictures...

Heh, I have one finished. I think it's going to end up being my best one. Well, time to scramble!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done a good few tonight. This is the last night I can do them as I'm busy until saturday now. Hopefully I'll find time to post them.

Well I took "as many mini as possible" today. it took 3 hours! oh man minimates kept falling, and causing others to fall. then I moved tables. I had big hopes to do a bunch of pictures todays but guess not as I was only able to do that one. Oh well it came pretty good and the rest should not be too hard.

I am in the processes of freezing mine now. It will most likely be the last picture I take because I have to freeze it over night.

My frozen picture will be my last one as well. I have two other pictures to take tonight, and then into the water he goes.

I am in the processes of freezing mine now. It will most likely be the last picture I take because I have to freeze it over night.

My frozen picture will be my last one as well. I have two other pictures to take tonight, and then into the water he goes.

I couldn't take that one last simply because of the ammount of time required to freeze him.

I couldn't take that one last simply because of the ammount of time required to freeze him.

I know mine took over 2 days to freeze

I know mine took over 2 days to freeze

I did mine today. It took 5 hours. Hooray for freezers at work at -20F!!!

I should probably start taking pictures if I want to make the deadline.

Oh, and its probably too late to mention it, but there was always the option of making spare versions of your mini-assistant so one can freeze while others can be hurled into the air by lawn mowers and what not.

There's no way I'm gonna be able to get the award for quantity.... some of you guys are just too good and there are a couple of things (theme park ride) that I just can't pull off. I guess I'm going to have to work artistic merit angle on the pics I can get done.

Good luck all... by my clock, there's only 27 hours and 35 minutes left.

Done! This contest was definitely fun. I hope everyone else had as good a time. Oh, and it made my brain hurt. Some of those challenges were definitely not easy and required some creative flair.. I can't wait until after midnight so we can talk in more detail and start posting pics. Good luck to everyone still clicking pics today!