• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Latest mostly QC...

post-7-1229285652_thumb.jpg

87226-36472-crossbones_large.jpg

(Stolen from MoC's thread... Hope you dont mind! :) )

The Decal for the face was courtesy of Luke( & minimate factory!), the flak jacket is from Emil Blonksy, MP5 Brick arms etc...

Thoughts?

T.

p.s. this means I now need another Hulk Movie Emil Blosky if anyone has a spare!

Latest mostly QC...

The Decal for the face was courtesy of Luke( & minimate factory!), the flak jacket is from Emil Blonksy, MP5 Brick arms etc...

Thoughts?

T.

p.s. this means I now need another Hulk Movie Emil Blosky if anyone has a spare!

Tim

looks great man! I may have to borrow the idea

Jeff of the Miniacs

ps - drop me a line if you still need a Blosky :)

Latest mostly QC...

Thoughts?

T.

Mind? I am honored....it looks GREAT!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

post-7-1230588021_thumb.jpg

Updated with a repaint... waiting on wave 23 for shoulder weapons and the plan is to modify them so they can either be mounted on shoulders or use the holes on the back for ä stowed weapons look.

Paint is a really nice metallic black with just a hint of silver/graphite as always photo doesn't do it justice!

T.

looks amazing, how did you cut the armor so precise?

No Tequlia before cutting ;)

It's just a very sharp knife, a slow steady hand and that where I cut there were lines to follow on the original that I used as guides...

T.

Some more stuff I've been playing around with.. think of it as an end of yr sneek peek of my WIP and to do list...

A couple of WIP's of a stealth & clear IM, using two different approaches , the decal based one is a spin on a stealth and the other is more classic IM but experimental molded clear parts.

post-7-1230756675_thumb.jpg

post-7-1230756590_thumb.jpg

post-7-1230756845_thumb.jpg

post-7-1230760188_thumb.jpg

Talking of half done, working on some Dr Who stuff, this will be the 9th Dr when the face gets done... I also have plans for a 10th as well it's jsut finding time to put it all together.

post-7-1230756568_thumb.jpg

Happy new YR guys (& girls)!!

T.

p.s. a big thanks to Luke for sharing ideas and thoughts etc that have helped my customs over the last few months :)

Very nice. I have got to get around to making a translucent Iron Man one of these days...

And I very much like the clear casted Iron Man head. Any chance you have any extras to sell? :)

I'll second that, a proper ghost IM would look the business in my collection

If you are sellingthem , please let me know

Very nice. I have got to get around to making a translucent Iron Man one of these days...

And I very much like the clear casted Iron Man head. Any chance you have any extras to sell? :)

I'll second that, a proper ghost IM would look the business in my collection

If you are sellingthem , please let me know

Sadly I trashed the mold while removing the second copy... which was flawed anyway, so that is the only one I have right now.

I am looking at doing more stuff eventually but a house move in the near future is putting my casting antics on hold for now... but yeah I have plans... and you guys will like them :)

T.