TBT's Latest customs...

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go JL,

Sorry it's not the best pic but i'm starting to loose decent light

buster.JPG

He stands jsut under a head taller than a regular minimate, the chest, arms and face details are obviously decals.

T.

Hey, uhh.... There are two Tony Starks in that display...

I know I didn't put them all in cos I don't think Tanked up Tony fitted the scene... :P

or

There is also a Cylon head on the workbench... There are many models... :P

or

Shhhhh no one else noticed...

or

Actually that's the Chameleon & Mystique, there are NO Tony starks in the picture...

or

Erm if there are only 2 who is flying the Classic armor...

or

Your point is? :P

T.

Badass work T! I started reading Iron Man with the new series last year and really like him now. Your customs do him justice, can't wait to see the rest that you have lined up.

Nice work Timbo! Hulkbuster looks great. I think the hall looks awesome. Definately display the figures in that.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
suitsyou.jpg

Yep I'm finally posting my hall of armors..... I promised to do this a while back... but just finished the hulk buster so thought I'd let you see how far I've gotten ( still not happy with a couple of these esp "modern" and there's still about 3-4 more armors I want to do.)

The other reason is I was clearing out and found my C3 stuff so decided to build an actual IM lab....

thehall.jpg

thehall2.jpg

It's built from scratch from 2 sets of Batcaves and a few other C3 sets, yep it's all C3 ( And a lot more stable than the batcave.)

I now oh course have a dilemma do I display them in the Hall or in my Display cases with all the regular figures?

T.

HOLY $%^&!!!! u even have iron spidey in there!!!!!!!

(although iron man WAS my favorite superhero intil Civil War, i still like it!!!