UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

1 hour ago, NerdyTrev said:

Well, there's Ajax who was buddies with the Hulk in the Pantheon days... is that who you're thinking of? Is that a completely separate Ajax? 

Yeah. Different Ajax. Francis Freeman, the main baddie from the original Deadpool movie. The Ajax from the Pantheon would be cool, though. I’ve had an idea of making a Pantheon Ajax for a while now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/11/2023 at 9:11 AM, luke314pi said:

This character became something very much not human anymore, but yet still human at the same time. The movie this character was in was released within the last 8 years.  

Ok. Out of left field: is it a bulked up comic book Abomination?  He was in Shang-Chi. 

58 minutes ago, Freaqualizer said:

Ok. Out of left field: is it a bulked up comic book Abomination?  He was in Shang-Chi. 

Excellent guess, but I'm not so sure if KGB spy equates to being a mercenary?

I'll go with Bonebreaker – one of the Reavers who was featured in Logan.

34 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

This character has not been made as a Minimate before, but they have been made as a Marvel Legends figure. 

I’m not in the know on ML figs, so, I’m not of much help. I’m stoked to see whoever it is. Can you give another hint on what corner of the MU the character is from?

This character is typically drawn as being mostly dark blue or mostly gray. My custom will be mostly gray as that is the look I prefer, and I think it helps this character stand out when displayed with similar types of characters that have already been made as Minimates. 

11 hours ago, luke314pi said:

This character is typically drawn as being mostly dark blue or mostly gray. My custom will be mostly gray as that is the look I prefer, and I think it helps this character stand out when displayed with similar types of characters that have already been made as Minimates. 

Ok, this really does sound like Coldblood. Which @elhonez guessed earlier.