Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Harrier / Cardinal will go up for public preorder tomorrow! If you aren't familiar with him, he is a former member of The Masters of Evil and also The Thunderbolts. He includes a flight stand, and he is a limited edition of 28. 

L6td1yF.jpg

For those of you who ordered The Wrecking Crew, they are 95% finished and will be shipping out on Tuesday. 😊

21 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Luke, The Wrecking Crew are an absolute dream come true!

I'm trying to get my Thunderball together, but I have no idea what the quartet of stickers on either end of the sheet are for! Can you clue us in so we can properly integrate them?

Since Thunderball is color matched to Best of Loki and (I think) Raph from the TMNT line, I believe the four yellow rectangle stickers are for wrist wraps if you’re using Raph. If you’re using BO Loki, he already has yellow wrists. 😊

3 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

Since Thunderball is color matched to Best of Loki and (I think) Raph from the TMNT line, I believe the four yellow rectangle stickers are for wrist wraps if you’re using Raph. If you’re using BO Loki, he already has yellow wrists. 😊

This is correct. 😁

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, luke314pi said:

Here is a hint for my next Marvel custom: This villain started out as a mercenary, and then became something else. This character was also featured in a movie!

"became something else" 
Like chose another vocation? Or mutated?

How recent was the movie?