UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic-Con 2015 Exclusives Speculation

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure where to put this so I'll just post it here. I got to meet Zach at SDCC and he is everything I've read about from all of you. He took a few minutes to show and tell me about the Minimates on display even though he was in the middle of restocking their for sale merch. Thank you Zach for taking the time to talk to me, it was a pleasure finally meeting you.

I keep meaning to say that I was REALLY impressed with the sculpting on the Marvel Select Ant-Man figure. Whoever worked on that deserves a high-five and a spot bonus. Very nice work.

slide1-141077.jpg

And Zach, your photography does a terrific job of selling these toys. You always make them look FUN and that's why I keep buying them. Keep up the good work.

The AFX (Alien & Ultron) exclusives are in stock at Amazon w free Prime shipping, if you want to skip the ridiculously expensive and slow AFX shipping.

Also, this seller has the SDCC Ant Man set for $17 w free shipping. I guess he got a discount since he has over 70 in stock. That or he stole a bunch of cases from the DST booth.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-Minimates-ANT-MAN-BOX-SET-SDCC-LTD-3000-UNOPENED-ANTMAN-DIAMOND-SELECT-/400957591697?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d5aef5091

The AFX (Alien & Ultron) exclusives are in stock at Amazon w free Prime shipping, if you want to skip the ridiculously expensive and slow AFX shipping.

Yoink! Thank you! thumbsup.gif

The AoU set is a penny cheaper and the Alien is 99 cents more expensive than AFX, but I'd gladly pay an extra 98 cents than, what, $13 shipping?

Zach's voice calms my soul.

It would have to, what with the other guy in the video.
I seriously do not know how he gets work....

I didn't watch the video. I didn't even click the link. But I'd bet a fiver you're talking about Shartimus Prime. I understand how he gets work, it's how he gets views that boggles my mind.

Also, this seller has the SDCC Ant Man set for $17 w free shipping. I guess he got a discount since he has over 70 in stock. That or he stole a bunch of cases from the DST booth.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-Minimates-ANT-MAN-BOX-SET-SDCC-LTD-3000-UNOPENED-ANTMAN-DIAMOND-SELECT-/400957591697?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d5aef5091

Damn. I panicked and ordered all those from AFX Monday. Oh well.

I didn't watch the video. I didn't even click the link. But I'd bet a fiver you're talking about Shartimus Prime. I understand how he gets work, it's how he gets views that boggles my mind.

He only got my view by interviewing Zach Oat.