UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was thinking about how a collar would work for Banshee and I had concerns about the collar on top of the cape piece creating too much space and looking awkward. I'm pretty sure Banshee is using the Photon cape, so I put a Morbius collar on Photon. You know what? It actually looks decent. There's some empty space where the collar comes in contact with the chest but it's not too bad.

20150207_124425_zpsgd0jclhv_edit_1423331

The fact that there's two pieces around the neck actually helps hold the collar in place. I had issues with the collar being a little too free on Morbius. The head does tilt down a little and the hairpiece that Banshee is coming with won't fit. It's the same piece from Silver Centurion Iron Man and Captain Marvel. There are other hairpieces I may look into, but this is a good start.

20150207_124433_zps6ibxbvd5_edit_1423331

20150207_130050_zpsdimboxqz_edit_1423332

Can't wait for these.

Edited by bigvis497

Yeah, that does look good. Wish it was classic Banshee we were getting but that's a nice start! Can't wait to assemble the Brotherhood, I'm already thinking about switching out the Blobs face with a WD Gabe face. That's what I had planned on using for my 80's Blob kitbash before they announced this wave.

Edited by Ronan The Accuser

I'm still trying to decide how many of these to order, I need to at least make Jubilee, Banshee, Storm, Gambit, Wolverine, Forge, Psylocke, Post-Op Wolverine....

Yeah if you order the case that covers it and then leaves two guys and a girl uniforms which I was planning on using on Cecila Reyes, Joseph, and Morph. The spare Jubes with smaller breasts is going to be a Kitty Pryde. Then debating if I want to buy another three to get Angel, Jean, and Scott into the uniforms. Can't think of anyone else I want in the costumes but I am sure that you guys will drive me crazy and I will order more.

I got two full waves:

Cecilia

Kitty

Joseph

Banshee

Forge

These are the only ones I'm definitely making, meaning one male body and one each of the females remains up for customizing grabs. Beyond them, however, I intend to make Siryn and/or OG Banshee (which would require blue and yellow to sacrifice his wings) and use Jubilee to spruce up the Uncanny X-men Jubes

I got two full waves:

Cecilia

Kitty

Joseph

Banshee

Forge

These are the only ones I'm definitely making, meaning one male body and one each of the females remains up for customizing grabs. Beyond them, however, I intend to make Siryn and/or OG Banshee (which would require blue and yellow to sacrifice his wings) and use Jubilee to spruce up the Uncanny X-men Jubes

Yeah I am using the extra Jubes heads to fix up 90's Jubes and my Vampire Jubes.

I got two full waves:

Cecilia

Kitty

Joseph

Banshee

Forge

Yeah I am using the extra Jubes heads to fix up 90's Jubes and my Vampire Jubes.

+3