UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Cap mate on the way!

Lobsterman

But why would he be an old man, if he was trapped in ice for the vast majority of that time? I'm sure they'll have some (dumb) explanation. Anyway, going with Leap-Frog.

During the latest Cap storyline Steve was poisoned or something by a character named The Iron Nail. Thus, his SS serum stopped working and now he's a 90 year old man. Based on another promo, the frontrunner to pick up the shield is Falcon.

I would quite happly go for a non white cap in the main stream comics and would go for the two obvious of Falcon or if the guy is still alive is it young avengers Patriot.

Just googling this gives the result as is if you go by covers.

Avengers time runs out covers look alot like movie falcon with the shield

I dont know what to do with comics at the moment I'm glad PP spidey is back and Wolvie will soon be dead hopefully as long as bucky was. but I find comics not as much fun to semi realistic an trying to be gritty. where has the fun and colour. The old thing of here is hero and villian caught in the act time for a fight. Now its I'm only a bad guy to pay for some helpless other person so its not my fault really.

How is this Hickmans doing? Remender is writing this.

also if it WAS Hickman's doing it means it will be a damn good read (though the same could be said for Remender)

How is this Hickmans doing? Remender is writing this.

also if it WAS Hickman's doing it means it will be a damn good read (though the same could be said for Remender)

Its Hickmans book that revealed who it was going to be, so I assumed it was gonna be him.

And Hickman's Avengers work is the most glacial pretentious nonsense I have ever read. Just like his over hyped F4 run.

I myself really enjoy Hickman's work, both in Marvel and in other indie titles. His stories have this huge scale and none of them are the same. NA might be moving slow but the characters keep you hooked. As for his other works you've got Shield, Pax Romana and FF, all of whom I greatly enjoyed. The Manhattan Projects is great as well, from what I hear. East of West especially is damn great.

I always say Hickman is the modern day Kirby and I still believe it. He goes into every story with an entire world of new concepts to be fleshed out and he keeps the reader interested by building his stories like machines that you want to see every gear of

I think his Avengers run is the best modern Avengers run since...well ever (keep in mind his Avengers run must be paired with New Avengers)

and if you havent read East of West you're doing yourself a huge injustice