UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 19

Lobsterman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just really wanna see 90's Warpath, Siryn & Suspot done so we have a full line-up.Despite it being an era that was loathed by many comic book fans, it's what i grew up on and i have a lot of fond memories here.

Zach, can you say whether any of our guesses are in the neighborhood? Is this one of the shared movie waves or it's own thing? If it's a comic wave, will it coincide with next LCS comic wave later this year, after you get through the movie waves, or could we see it earlier in the year?

im currently on a huge Jim Starlin kick so id love just about everyone from that era (X-factor, Avengers, Infinity Watch, etc)

Love Starlin - some of my most wanted mates would be classic Warlock and Magus, fro and all. Those early 70's issues were amazing, some of the trippiest stuff I've ever read. Still thrilled we got a classic Drax in the Gauntlet set. Would also like to see cosmic characters like Eternity at some point, he would be real cool looking figure I'd think.

I just really wanna see 90's Warpath, Siryn & Suspot done so we have a full line-up.Despite it being an era that was loathed by many comic book fans, it's what i grew up on and i have a lot of fond memories here.

I've said it before, but you and I came up together. If there's an X-mate you want, trust that I'm going to second that notion.

Also, hope you're reading Origin 2...

Oh, look. It's AMAZO!

Ha! Yeah, that's a pretty blant rip-off, eh?

I'd agree with you, but i think after almost 50 years of both existing I can let it slide

also the Adaptoid part of the arc has only been going two issues, (unless you mean the AIM arc as a whole) i dont know how that could be cause to drop a great book

as for this wave, too early to tell but I could see comic guardians, or some modern spidey stuff doing well

Oh - i didn't realise Super Adaptoid was so unpopular :/ . I just posted the link because i thought people were a fan of the character and his recent appearance might make him a candidate for the upcoming wave 19 line.