UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 19

Lobsterman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SRP for two-packs has been 9.99 for a year or more. TRU charges less for some assortments, and some LCS's seen to charge more, but that is what all of Diamond's wholesale discounts are based on.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info!

So I was wondering, do by chance the cost of minimates go up?? I'm hearing from a few peeps that they're ten bucks now and some listings on TRU.com are at $9.99. I don't remember their retail price at TRU.

The ones that were listed as $9.99 were the strange ones that aren't available in TRU stores. They were originally available only in comic shops but somehow made it onto places like ToysRUs.com and Walmart.com. The highest I've seen Minimates sold for at Toys R Us was $7.99 (one wave of Marvel Vs. Capcom and one wave of Walking Dead) but they eventually went back down to $7.49.

So I was wondering, do by chance the cost of minimates go up?? I'm hearing from a few peeps that they're ten bucks now and some listings on TRU.com are at $9.99. I don't remember their retail price at TRU.

The ones that were listed as $9.99 were the strange ones that aren't available in TRU stores. They were originally available only in comic shops but somehow made it onto places like ToysRUs.com and Walmart.com. The highest I've seen Minimates sold for at Toys R Us was $7.99 (one wave of Marvel Vs. Capcom and one wave of Walking Dead) but they eventually went back down to $7.49.

Yeah, same here.