UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Minimates

MisterPL

Yeah - an all blue Mystique is pretty high on my movie-mates want list too. It's a pretty iconic look now. I'd actually be a bit surprised if she wasn't in this assortment.

But then, i guess it depends on how much screen-time she has in the treatment that DST saw, and if they got enough reference on her?

Edited by Nessex

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooh - exciting.

That sounds like the whole line-up, then: Future Mags, Past Mags, Future Xavier, Past Xavier, Mystique, Rogue, Wolverine.... i'm guessing it'll be Future Wolvie & Past Wolvie.

It's a damn shame that some of the other Future x-men wont make it. I was very keen on seeing Bishop & Blink get made, but i'm very happy to hear that there will be some ladies in the wave :)

From Marvelousenews.com

'We will be posting a video interview with Zach Oats in a day or so but
just some things to note. DST will be doing one as of yet named 7"
Marvel Select figure for X-Men Days of Future Past as well as Minimates.
They will not be doing any 7" figures for Guardians of the Galaxy, only
Minimates for that movie.'

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be a 70's style Sentinel! I'd love to have that design as a figure and it'd look cool to have my mates fighting it.

I'd figure either Logan or Magneto for Select. Maybe a Sentinel on a base, but i'm thinking we'll get a major character. Although, if it were a Sentinel, Trask would be a great pack-in.

Seriously can't wait for better pics of these. A little disappointing to see two Wolverines after the glut in his own wave, especially when there are so many other characters (BISHOP) in the movie. But Young and Old Xavier and Magneto have great looks that i'm very excited for.

No TRU wave for this one, right?