UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Minimates

MisterPL

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they made the Lego Sentinel from the game, i'd be all over that, too.

Nobody usually comments on this stuff but it's the kind of thing that always grabs my attention:

The legs/feet in this set are almost perfectly even. Most Minimates stand slightly crooked from the miniscule difference, none of that here! This mold is TRU10 levels of good, hope we see it used in all future sets.

I'm glad you brought it up, actually, as the form of the legs does affect posability quite a bit. Glad to hear this set is in good form.

Edited by Nessex

• 2 weeks later...

So this month's Marvel Previews has this shown with Rogue again... I kind of wish we got her, just for the hair.

someone mentioned that her hair is the same as the one that came with PF5 Emma Frost.

I'm not much of a customiser, but You might be able to use hers and paint it?

So this month's Marvel Previews has this shown with Rogue again... I kind of wish we got her, just for the hair.

someone mentioned that her hair is the same as the one that came with PF5 Emma Frost.

it works great.

yeah, its the same, but meh...