UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did the New FF wear those suits? I'd love to get a set of the original New FF, with Logan and Fixit in plain clothes. Art Adams rules.

make both as SDCC exclusives, DST carries one AFX carries the other, 4 big names in two interesting different looks (or three for spidey and Hulk if you include the extra parts) so everyone wins!

BAG MAN. that is all

I agree! I want to change my sig banner

I will accept nothing less than:

545656_373922842672250_1661878220_n.jpg

Hail Squall!

It's all preference, the Bag-Man fans are insulting 2099 or Kaine so calm down Kosti. Bag-Man is a crazy idea, he needed to hide his identity and a paper bag is all he could find, I think it's funny. Can someone please share why he has no shoes, and why he isn't just wearing his own suit?

It's all preference, the Bag-Man fans are insulting 2099 or Kaine so calm down Kosti. Bag-Man is a crazy idea, he needed to hide his identity and a paper bag is all he could find, I think it's funny. Can someone please share why he has no shoes, and why he isn't just wearing his own suit?

I'm not saying that it's a bad idea, but it's like comparing apples to oranges. I want a bag-man as much as the next guy but not over a new character.

IIRC: Peter takes the black symbiote suit to the Baxter Building for testing and/or removal- I can't remember which. Reed does his thing which causes the suit to separate from Peter. Johnny gives him a spare FF uniform so he's not naked, a bag to preserve his secret identity, and no shoes because his wall crawling power doesn't work through shoes, only fabric. Johnny slaps the "Kick Me" sign on his back. It's a kind of a goofy thing, but much loved at the same time.

Edited by Turtle

Would I like it over a new character? No. But its an easy to do variant. Like that All New F4 one, since there's a Spidey already there.

Plus its silly and campy, which is always a plus in my book lol.

We do need a ton of new Spider Men though.

I'm surprised we don't have a Spider People through the Ages boxset, since it would knock out a lot of these.

Include an Alt Pete (F4/Bagman or Phoenix Spidey), Hoodie, 2099, and modern Scarlet Spider.

I'm surprised we don't have a Spider People through the Ages boxset, since it would knock out a lot of these.

Include an Alt Pete (F4/Bagman or Phoenix Spidey), Hoodie, 2099, and modern Scarlet Spider.

That's the last thing we need I think. I'd love to get those versions of Spider-Man, but if they put them all together we'll have even less chance of Kaine, The Jackal, Boomerang, Speed Demon, and the list goes on. As much as I liked the Hulk TTA set, I can't help but think those Hulks could have been used to give us a Zzzax, a brainy Leader, Bi-Beast, Wendigo, bulked up Abomination, A-Bomb...

That's the last thing we need I think. I'd love to get those versions of Spider-Man, but if they put them all together we'll have even less chance of Kaine, The Jackal, Boomerang, Speed Demon, and the list goes on. As much as I liked the Hulk TTA set, I can't help but think those Hulks could have been used to give us a Zzzax, a brainy Leader, Bi-Beast, Wendigo, bulked up Abomination, A-Bomb...

I see what you mean.

Though given the indie popularity of Superior Foes, maybe we will see Boomerang and Speed Demon.

Hawkeye is being heavily pushed by marvel. Despite the 'indie' design the comic currently has, Marvel is still giving him his own comic, a spot on the Avengers, putting him into blockbuster summer films, and approving action figures of him across a number of lines. The look and feel of his comic might be giving of an 'indie vibe', but he's about as mainstream as you can get.

As for the Spider-Man TTA set: i'm pretty sure Chuck has said something along the lines of not wanting to make one as they always have room for him in the regular waves. And i have to agree with earlier sentiments regarding a TTA set compromising the chances of getting supporting cast & villains. I'll happily buy a Spidey variant in a two-pack if it means we get a new villain or supporting cast member to round out the pack.

Edited by Nessex