UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modern Scarlet Spider has to be the most boring character design of all-time.

Really? I like the design and would like to see a mate of it. But I am also not as high as others on Bag-man though and would much prefer Spidey-Hulk. To each their own I guess!

Still no updates yet, release date or package art? Would like to get a look at that Doc Ock..

Modern Scarlet Spider has to be the most boring character design of all-time.

Really? I like the design and would like to see a mate of it. But I am also not as high as others on Bag-man though and would much prefer Spidey-Hulk. To each their own I guess!

Still no updates yet, release date or package art? Would like to get a look at that Doc Ock..

+1 for Spider-Hulk!

Set might be an exclusive, so no pictures until they're ready to announce.

They need to be ready nowwwwwwww.

Re: Spider-Hulk, those 2 (or 3?) issues in "Web of..." were really fun! That whole period where Alex Saviuk (artist) was on the book was a good time.

Edited by Mystery Man

Now that we're getting a new Doc Ock, would anyone but me want to see Monster Ock? For those who remember the Spider-Man video game.

YES!!!

Damn right I wanna see Monster Ock Minimate.

Hell I want Monster Ock in the comics. In movies. A bonus boss in a future Spider-Man game. I don't care. Just bring back Monster Ock!

Now that we're getting a new Doc Ock, would anyone but me want to see Monster Ock? For those who remember the Spider-Man video game.

YES!!!

Hell I want Monster Ock in the comics. In movies. A bonus boss in a future Spider-Man game. I don't care. Just bring back Monster Ock!

OH HELL YEAH! We got scorpion/venom in the comics and Goblin/venom in the ultimate spiderman cartoon. Lets go Marvel, bring on Monster Ock! Carnage Rules!

YES!!!

OH HELL YEAH! We got scorpion/venom in the comics and Goblin/venom in the ultimate spiderman cartoon. Lets go Marvel, bring on Monster Ock! Carnage Rules!

Monster Ock for final enemy of the Sinister Six movie.

YES!!!

Monster Ock for final enemy of the Sinister Six movie.
who body switches with Eddie Brock or flash Thompson to become the Superior Symbiote?