UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Capullo X-force Boxset

elmeaux

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scorpion can climb walls, it's in his first appearance. So he's hanging onto a wall.

Personally, I like the direction they chose for that cover. It plays up the open space they're falling in as well as the sense that Scorpy strikes from outta nowhere.

Where's this X-Force set being released again? That control art looks great!

Oh yeah, I wanted to add that Dave has all the parts on Shapeways to make your own custom Stryfe. I have been holding off on getting them in hopes that we would get an official version of him, but I may give in one of these days and just make my own.

Wait, what? Who is this Dave guy? I look on Shapeways for Minimate things all the time and I've never seen his stuff before. How is this possible?

Scorpion can climb walls, it's in his first appearance. So he's hanging onto a wall.

Personally, I like the direction they chose for that cover. It plays up the open space they're falling in as well as the sense that Scorpy strikes from outta nowhere.

but that's just it... How does a six foot tall man in a giant green scorpion costume clinning to the side of a skyscraper strike from out of nowhere? Edited by Mnemosis

but that's just it... How does a six foot tall man in a giant green scorpion costume clinning to the side of a skyscraper strike from out of nowhere?

He uses camouflage, duh.

Just X-Force in general, every thread eventually becomes a discussion of who else we need for X-Force.

DST clearly did a good job on the set for it to capture everyone's imagination that way, I'm still a bit taken aback by it. I guess if I had been reading comics when the series came out it would carry a greater weight for me. But then again, I used to think Maximum Carnage was a good read...

Now I want a "1st Appearance Scorpion" with bulbous tail.

Deadly Foes #2

- 1st Appearance Scorpion

- Vulture (redo) with alternate Drago parts.

- Classic Kraven with new vest and weapons (net, spear, etc...) and alternate parts for Torment version.

- Classic Hobgoblin (redo) with new glider, and alternate Leeds/Macendale parts.

i think this set is only going to make us want the missing member's of X-Force more, but it will be nice to finally have it. it was announced soooo long ago! i am sad that it's merely replacing 4 characters instead of adding 4 new ones, but i prefer these updates to the Liefield designs, for sure.

i am sad that it's merely replacing 4 characters instead of adding 4 new ones, but i prefer these updates to the Liefield designs, for sure.

That's one thing that's bumming me out a bit, this set and Deadly Foes are top notch in terms of execution, but I really wish we were getting at least one new character in these sets. We've had four Cables, not one Stryfe? That seems illogical.