UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tru 17

Nessex

Spider-Minions would be an awesome army builder.Hope we can get a remade Spidey 2099 soon as well.

YES! And they could do a re-made Ben Scarlet with Spider Minions and make the Kane Scarlet the chase figure. With that awesome, awesome series coming to an end we need something to help soften the blow ;)

Classic Kaine too!

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the gauntlets in all of those pics just fine, but if Spider-fans are happy then I guess I'm good. I suppose DST has so few misses from a design standpoint that it really stands out when a figure, especially a major character, comes up short.

For your eyes only, this is what you can do when you minimize tooling in an assortment:

TRU17Tray.jpg

Black costume Spidey under Venom, Gremlin-driven robot under Robot Hulk, alternate head for Spidey and Sam's Dad's head (and alternate helmet) for Nova. Will take some more pics soon. Don't want to get taken by surprise.

Edited by DSTZach

You had me at symbiote Spidey under that venom fig. Damn, this wave is bloody awesome, even if Spock doesn't have his backpack. The rescue/hulk pack especially needs to be bought two times (one for the actual figures and two to use "gremlin" as a separate figure and use the Pepper head for a comic Pepper QC).

Also, are these supposed to hit soon?

Edited by Kostisfire

Wow, that is quite spectacular. I'll definitely be picking up all of them. Hawkeye and Black Widow are my favs, but that Hulk-Bot is looking really great. Love all the extra accessories and the smart reuse.

Zach, what's in the rolled up baggie?

For your eyes only, this is what you can do when you minimize tooling in an assortment:

TRU17Tray.jpg

Black costume Spidey under Venom, Gremlin-driven robot under Robot Hulk, alternate head for Spidey and Sam's Dad's head (and alternate helmet) for Nova. Will take some more pics soon. Don't want to get taken by surprise.

Is there a Pepper Potts head under Rescue's helmet?

For your eyes only, this is what you can do when you minimize tooling in an assortment...

And I hope this is what you do with the next Trek assortment. Plenty of reasons to purchase multiple sets!

I'll probably end up buying two of this series (if I can find them at TRU).

FINALLY!!! :woot: That is the way all future Spideys should be done! Tampo mask head w/ alternate head and hair.

This wave is awesome! I will surely be rain checking it for sure!

Rescue wub.png and i don't even read IronMan!

Mecha Hulk looks like jolly good fun. The character selection for this wave isn't exactly one that i'd normally be clamoring for, but the execution is just fantastic on all of the figures.

I haven't read any Ultimate comics, but Electro looks pretty bad-@ss.

Just caught up with this thread, I'm going to need to pick up at least 2 sets of the rescue/hulk pack and will probably pick up the spidey/electro set because spidey looks cool and I'm a sucker for clear minimates.

Anyone noticed the trend to pack Hulk and IM together that DST has been following lately?

T.