UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tru 17

Nessex

By "dad", do you mean the original Nova, Rich Rider, or is Sam Alexander's dad also in the Nova Corps? Haven't read his book yet, so I don't know. Is it any good? I'm torn: my head says Jeph Loeb yucky.gif, but my heart says Ed McGuinnesswub.png .

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it means we get toys that the old ToyBiz lines did in the 90's like Random, Fitzroy, 90's Domnino, Blob, Forge, Banshee, Strong Guy, Helmet Weapon X, Ahab, Maverick, Senyaka, Sunfire, Cameron Hodge, Corsair, Ch'od, Raza, Gladiator, Silver Samurai, Deathbird, etc... etc... etc... then i'm all for it smile.png

:lol: This.

Most of the time, Ultimate stuff has been packaged together. I believe the only time it hasn't is when Ultimate Spider-Woman was packaged with the Vault Guard way back. I like when they're not mixed because I'm just not interested in Ultimate stuff at all. That's just me, I don't like having to buy an Ultimate figure to get a 616 figure. I quit collecting Legends when they started making you have to buy movie figures to complete BAF'S. I just think it's better to group that stuff together since somebody buying an ultimate version wouldn't mind getting another ultimate character, where as it might not hold true the other way.

I thought Venom was meant to be purple in the Ultimate U, is that supposed to be an Ultimate Venom?

It's probably as close to Ultimate Venom as we'll get, there's virtually no way to make a 'mate of Ultimate Venom that's really a close ringer, he's just too big and broad and hunched over in the comics to translate to the 'mate form.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow does that figure look fantastic.

I love the doc ock spidey and that is a good looking figure. smile.png

By "dad", do you mean the original Nova, Rich Rider, or is Sam Alexander's dad also in the Nova Corps? Haven't read his book yet, so I don't know. Is it any good? I'm torn: my head says Jeph Loeb yucky.gif, but my heart says Ed McGuinnesswub.png .

Sam's dad was a member of the Nova Corps. If you haven't read the series yet, it's probably one of the best titles Loeb has written in some time. Additionally, he's now off the book and Zeb Wells has taken over.