UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy Fair 2013 Minimate News

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice Lori has a baby with her?- nice attention to detail! The first baby minimate! Now I can buy two Lori's and put the two babies with Scarlet Witch to recreate House of M........or with Flash for pre-new 52 universe! thumbsup.gif

...we'll obviously struggle finding a 'virgin'

Lorraine Baines

Alice (?)

Little Red (though maybe not by the way she dresses)

Cortana

May Parker

X-23 (?)

Gwen Stacy (You know, before they retconned her.)

Hope Summers

Rachel Summers (?)

Jubilee (?)

Moonstone/Mirage

Rogue (though not for lack of trying)

Magik (doubtful)

Peggy Carter (?)

Andrea (TWD)

Frodo

Sam

Pippin

Merry

Gollum

Captain America

Captain America

Captain America

Captain America

Beyonder

Peter Parker (haha)

Deadpool (?)

Mole Man (unless there's some kinky underground stuff we don't want to know about.)

Nitro (?)

Miry, check my work?

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Hope those ghostbusters covered in gloop also come with alternate 'clean' hairpieces too.

I'd much more prefer them that way.

Glad they come without the overly bulky chest pieces... that was the reason I skipped them all previously.

Hope those ghostbusters covered in gloop also come with alternate 'clean' hairpieces too.

I'd much more prefer them that way.

Glad they come without the overly bulky chest pieces... that was the reason I skipped them all previously.

I would bet good money the GBs have "clean" heads. Possible those gloops are removable, if they aren't completely separate hairpieces.

...we'll obviously struggle finding a 'virgin'

Miry, check my work?

May Parker - if you mean MC2 Spider-Girl, then yes. May Reily Parker Jameson is on her second satisfied husband, with two confirmed fiancees between them. (sure one of them was Otto, but still...)

X-23 (?) - Likely.

Gwen Stacy (You know, before they retconned her.)(not sure you can even say that, you know that Parker charm... )

Hope Summers - Highly likely

Rachel Summers (?) - Likely, but she did take a shine to Korvus while she was with the Starjammers and a lot of that time is unaccounted for

Jubilee (?) - Likely, unless Drac jr. literally made her his.

Karma - only by a the strictest of definitions.

Moonstar/Mirage - Unknown, doubtful

Rogue (though not for lack of trying) - Confirmed no several times over. (she's been depowered a few times over the years, remember?)

Magik (doubtful) - Understood to be no.

Peggy Carter - E-199999, maybe during the war years, maybe. E-616, not even, was refered to as Steve's lover during the war.

Frodo - probably

Sam, Pippin, Merry - when they were on the quest, yes, after returning conquering heroes definitly not. Fan has its perks.

Gollum - unknown, little is known of his pre-Gollum life.

Captain America - no, see Peggy Carter

Captain America - no, see Sharon Carter

Captain America - no, see Bernie Rosenthal

Captain America - no, see Rachel Leighton

Beyonder - Well he came to Earth in search of experience...

Deadpool - Dated Copycat pre-scarring, who was already a teen prostitue at the time... seems reeeeeally unlikely.

Mole Man (unless there's some kinky underground stuff we don't want to know about.)(there is, he's had several wives during his time there, no they weren't Moloids but actual women)

Nitro - No, only because he could pay for it.

X-23 was a prostitute for a pimp named Zebra Daddy, I don't know if she canonically is a virgin.

Karma was shown putting on her uniform while a naked lady was in her bed during the early days of Utopia, and her mother and she were raped by pirates during their escape from Vietnam.

and Rogue revealed the Sentry deflowered her during the Sentry's funeral, it was a weird issue.

Edited by Heroic Slacker

and Rogue revealed the Sentry deflowered her during the Sentry's funeral, it was a weird issue.

wait... what ? ermm.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NZvrpYQgDqo/S-xUPvWxU3I/AAAAAAAAAlk/ogOt4UKKeeY/s1600/sentrystealsroguesthunder.jpg

Linked, for modesty's sake. One of the more bizarre Marvel ideas. I wouldn't even know how they knew each other that well.

wait... what ? ermm.gif
its fair to say Sentry has done everything and/or everyone in the Marvel Universe...and if he hasnt, they can just go back and say he has...

Forgot that Karma was raped, good catch, HS. As to the other... Well I did say in the strictest since of the word, rape not withstanding.

They have been very sketchy with Laura and her virginity. She worked with and for a pimp, but they never specifically stated she worked as a prostitute. Splitting hairs I know. You're probably right to err on the slutty side.

Wait, this is still the Toy Fair 2013 thread, right??

Also, Alicia Masters for the win! If Thing had de-flowered her, she'd be dead...

But Ben has been reverted to his human form many, many times over the years. Pretty doubtful in my mind they didn't make love on at least one of those occasions.