UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Took that job and shoved it!

Mirymate

Well that sucked. Remember that job I started this summer? Yeah, quit this morning. Liked the boss, liked the work, but the hours and amount of daily travel were just intolerable. Haven't had time to breathe in months. Let alone post here. I am frustratingly behind on keeping up with Marvel, but thank God for dragon and headquarters cause I feel fairly up to speed on my minimates. I'll try to keep the thread necro to a minimum. Good to be home.

Well, we definitely missed you, Miry. We need you in the wave 49/Marvel Now! thread toot sweet!

Sorry things didn't work out for you at your job. It can be really tough to balance family with career; if your job was putting too much of a strain on your home life, then I definitely think you made the right choice.

Thanks for the well wishes gang.

No idea what's going to come next. I am seriously considering all options at the momment. And something will turn up.

But if anyone knows someone looking to hire a Marvel Comics know-it-all, (and Kurt Busiek is too expensive) please let me know.

Hey Miry,

My view is that life is too short to be doing something that leaves you no time for living.

Something will come up and as the saying goes "it's better to regret the things you did, than the things you didn't", in the meantime it's good to have you back :)

T.

Hey Miry,

My view is that life is too short to be doing something that leaves you no time for living.

Something will come up and as the saying goes "it's better to regret the things you did, than the things you didn't", in the meantime it's good to have you back :)

T.

Seconded. Welcome back and good luck on the job front.

Welcome back, Mr. Miry. I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're looking for sooner than you think. But until then welcome back.