UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Congrats Zach!!

youbastards

Its uncanny how you guys can suss out exact plans based on just a few clues.

No, I'm really constantly shouting "dammit!" at my screen WhenevEr you guys magically guess exactly whAt the next box set or seRiEs breakdoWn or even license is gonnA be. GranTed, the next person then goes miles off Course, but still HavIng even oNe or two people predict our plans is pretty amazinG.

Well, Zach, you have to know that sometimes those bugs at the office are not always of the insect variety. Which reminds me, tell Chuck those double chocolate chip cookies he had in his bottom drawer were great and your right mutton chop was about a centimeter too long yesterday (threw your whole look off).

Let me get this straight... you can remote-taste food in the Maryland office AND you have cameras in my house? (I'm on paternity leave.)

Now Zach, who said this was a one person operation? I mean with all the lines you guys are doing and the different team members in various places, you need at least a little coordination, lol. Congrats on the new baby and I think if you have a boy, you should look into calling him Quaker. You could always use the extra money from the sponsorship and Quaker Oats gets a new face on the can.

(I'm on paternity leave.)

Now that the cat is out of the bag, I just want to publicly thank Zach for still going to SDCC days after his son was born. So yes, not only did he leave his family to go to the other side of the US, he had to endure a convention AND be the lightning rod for the gold Vorin situation. And yet, he still manages to post here! He's got a lot of dedication and I truly respect him. Get some rest Zach! You deserve it! :thumbsup:

Saw the announcement and pic on your FB page Zach, but figured I'd let you make the announcement here on the MMMV before I extended my congratulation. Congrats to you and your wife on the birth of your son. :thumbsup:

Well, since this has turned into the congratulations Zach thread... congratulations, Zach! I know how tough it is, dealing with the noise, the smells, the sleepless nights... but at least you're home from SDCC now.:biggrin:

I suggested "Harlan" to get the H&O reference by her, but she saw through such a flimsy ploy.

They always do. I suggested Banner as a cool middle name. She actually thought about it until I said, "and his first name can be Bruce". She also ruled out these middle names: Vader, Richards, Austin, Baracus, Murdock, Jordan, and J'Onzz. :confused:

Congrats!

Congrats Zach! Will his first name begin with "G" so as to pay homage to the Battle Beast line? :P

I suggested Banner as a cool middle name. She actually thought about it until I said, "and his first name can be Bruce". She also ruled out these middle names: Vader, Richards, Austin, Baracus, Murdock, Jordan, and J'Onzz. :confused:

His name's actually Guthrie, after Woody, but everybody I now immediately thinks it's a Cannonball reference. (I know a lot of nerds. I am a lot of nerds! I am a big bag of Nerds.)

But yes, a G. Oat onesie with a picture of Vorin on it may need to be my next project.

Thanks for all the well wishes, everyone. He was originally due on the last day of the show, so it was a blessing and a curse that he came early. Chuck told me I couldn't go, but my wife insisted. She was less enthusiastic later on, but she knows SDCC is my busiest time.

They always do. I suggested Banner as a cool middle name. She actually thought about it until I said, "and his first name can be Bruce". She also ruled out these middle names: Vader, Richards, Austin, Baracus, Murdock, Jordan, and J'Onzz.

My wife agreed to the middle name "Parker" for our oldest girl. I didn't push my luck with our youngest, and let my wife pick the middle name.