UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives Revealed!

Well, I never know who will have what, and for the things I really want, I'm willing to spend a little extra to ensure I can get them.

I'm holding off on the Spidey/Lizard and AVX sets for Luke's, but The Walking Dead holds #1 priority in my collecting, I hadda do what I hadda do. The Uncanny X-Force Legends set has been listed at $120 and up, that's some gouging to me, an extra $10 doesn't hurt my wallet.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, TWD pack, some sellers have listed at just around $50... how people can do that with a straight face is beyond me... but I guess people will pay it.

WOW @ TWD price.

I'd never pay that much for a single pack of Minimates. But hey, cheers for them if they get people biting.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only is it very likely Luke will have them, but BBTS has had them up for preorder a few days now at retail cost.

TWD 2-pack: 8.99

Craptacular Spider-Man 2-pack: 8.99

Battle Beasts 2-pack: 8.99

AvX 4-pack: 17.99

All still available for preorder.

So no real reason for anyone to jump on any high-priced preorders anywhere.

emma looks great :D and im still in love with that new cyclops.

also does Zik actually come with that cape piece? or did you just give him vorins? because it looks very cool on Zik

saving Cyclops for next week

is there more to him then what we’ve seen?

Also, I’m not a fan of Emma Frost... but THIS Emma Frost, this ones going in my main X-men collection, it’s that nice! I’m excited for a character I actively dislike I like this set so much!

emma looks great :D and im still in love with that new cyclops.

also does Zik actually come with that cape piece? or did you just give him vorins? because it looks very cool on Zik

Zik comes with Vorin, and Vorin comes with that cape, so I just switched them around for a photo shoot. We're really going to be playing up the interchangability of Minimates with this line. My Vorin currently has four arms and wings. Kinda neat.

you DST types sure are proud of that particular hairpiece... seems like everyone has it at the moment.

Decent piece, just very short at the back... wasn't keen with it on Pete or movie Hawkeye, great on the comic version though.

Need to re-shoot my new Colossus sample, and saving Cyclops for next week, but here's some pics of Emma:

Queen1.jpg

Queen2.jpg

Queen3.jpg

And for all you Zik lovers out there:

generalzik.jpg

Omg, want all of those so hard. Those are some of the most beautiful pics I've seen in a while. And that Zik looks SO much better in photos than photoshopped.