UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 48

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, Zach, before you complain about this thread just devolving into everyone guessing, YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF.

That being said... Mockingbird and Tigra?:lol:

I didn't tell anybody to guess, I told people to do research. And I would have guessed at the FF stuff, not the hodgepodge. Guessing at the hodgepodge is like guessing what the theme of Series 49 is gonna be.

No Son of Satan. No Friends of Ghost Rider. No WIlie Lumpkin (although that would have been awesome). No Dragon Man. No West Coast Avengers.

One FF villain that's been mentioned so far. Two FF members. One FF associate. Plus two sets that build off of existing four-packs. If the speculation is gonna continue, I'd do it in a new thread.

ok than my educated guess....id say Franklin Richards, She-Hulk, Thing, Annihilus (or one of the two heralds)

as for the ones based off existing four packs...could be the two Heralds (galactus 4-pack), could be more Alpha Flight (Though i feel we have all the essentials), could be Kid Omega and Wolverine (or other modern X-men characters to go with the AvX set), could be some more worthy and mighty....

I'm going:

the 2 heralds (think they are pretty much confirmed)

2 worthy (I'd go as far as to guess absorbing man and titania)

the thing/annihilus

she hulk/franklin (though I really really wish one of them was a certain inhuman with ultra long hair!)

Oh, and I'm gonna guess this speculation has its own thread within the week! ;)

So it's

Airwalker / Firelord

Whoever doesn't get in the box for the AvX poll

Annihillus / The Thing in uniform to match the rest of the wave

Aand then Franklin Richards with little HERBIE accessory ala Snarf and Amazing Bag Man.

Right?thumbsup.gif

EDIT: because I totally fucked that up.

Edited by The Geohound

I'm gonna go with Ronan and Crystal to compliment the Inhumans box set we'll be seeing later in 2013, RIGHT?

;)

And if there are any Worthy in the mix, my money is on Hulk; we haven't seen him in a while, and they need to get one or two heavy-hitters in the wave. Maybe packed with Mighty Wolverine?

FF associate... In the AvX poll thread, I seem to remember someone mentioning he wanted to see Phoenix Namor, and Zach saying something to the effect of "before you get him in his current (blue X-men) costume?" Hmmm...

Edited by Lobsterman

Not planned yet, believe it or not, I was just making a joke about what people here do for fun. Guessing line-ups for waves with no frame of reference.

Just want to point out that people were guessing with no frame of reference that THIS wave was gonna be Fantastic Four themed...and were right.:)

My hope would be for a few more Inhumans, but I think Chuck said recently that none are planned. Crystal would count as an FF member, though, as would Medusa. Heck, so would a redo of Power Man. I would not think it would be Franklin, since Chuck seems adamantly opposed to creating a kid-sized Minimate body (maybe Robert finally won him over on that one). The FF has had lots of associates over the years... maybe a new Black Panther?:yes:

I guess more Worthy and Mighty is a good guess, but I've got a feeling those might be one (well, two sets) and done. Wouldn't be the other AvX guys that didn't make it into the box set, since that would be way too soon. Maybe it's time for Minimates to get Supreme... Squadron Supreme!:biggrin:

Edited by hellpop

So it's:

Firelord and airwalker

Worthy and mighty

Annihilus and thing

Franklin with herbie and bag man

This is it for sure. But what other choices are there for "The Worthy and Mighty"?

Would the Bag Man have a Spidey head or Peter Parker head?

detail5.jpg

BeholdTheMighty_02-500x386.jpg