130 members have voted

1. 1. Avengers vs X-Men

• Cyclops (Phoenix Force)
    • Emma Frost (Phoenix Force)
    • Colossus (Phoenix Force)
    • Phoenix Buster Iron Man
    • Protector
    • Scarlet Witch

I think this poll also more-or-less confirms that there'll be a Avengers set from AFX to compliment the X-Men SDCC one.

Well, we know the AFX one for San Diego isn't:

I'm really hoping the final Marvel set is NOT Avengers.

It's not Avengers.

Maybe NYCC?

How dare you contradict my speculation with facts!:verymad:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess Colossus is the one guaranteed to not get it votes. We're about to get two of him and his design is the plainest. Minimate collectors don't need him and casual voters are less than likely to want him.

Beyond that? Who knows? I'd actually guess Scoot, Emma, Tony, Wanda the more I think about it, between collectors and casual voters. Plus, I figure Tony will garner the most accidental votes as people try to get a better look at the armor.

I voted Scarlet Witch as an updated version is definitely wanted more over the Phoenix looking X-Men.

Now...will we get an updated Quicksilver maybe to go along with her hopefully?

Plus, I figure Tony will garner the most accidental votes as people try to get a better look at the armor.

guilty!

although I probably would have voted for him anyway... I honestly don’t care who ends up in this set, I’ll buy it and the 2-pack of the ’losers’ anyway, some fun variants (even if they are one offs), a cool looking new guy (who I know it’s new, but whateves!), and a new Wanda... not bad in my opinion.

Somehow I got to vote twice, picked Wanda and Protector. Those X-Men designs do not interest me at all and with the other AVX set coming out with the same characters it just seems like a waste. And that Iron Man is just wierd.

I voted for Emma. That scarlet witch looks just like the one we already have. Don't need another.

It was a tough choice, I ended up voting for Emma. It'll suck only having a partial team if one of the Phoenix X-men win, but they'll be able to drown their sorrows at the local minimate bar with Volstagg.

Emma looks amazing, the hairpiece is very "modern" (moreso than the other set), and the chest armor looks really cool. The base is just fantastic. Best of the set, and makes sense from a Phoenix/Jean standpoint.

Scott i imagine will be very topheavy. Piotr i have 0 interest in; boring design. Witch and Protector are totally welcome though.

I'm surprised at the love for "Phoenix Buster." That's the ugliest Iron Man armor i've seen in a long time. It may be the most un-minimate looking mate we've had ever, too. I get not wanting the Phoenix 5, but this look is just as meaningless as theirs and even more poorly designed.

It was a tough choice, I ended up voting for Emma. It'll suck only having a partial team if one of the Phoenix X-men win, but they'll be able to drown their sorrows at the local minimate bar with Volstagg.

I don't recommend any Minimate drinking with Volstagg.

Can't vote on my macbook? Not sure if it's worth it but I'd vore for Protector and Scarlet Witch.

add an h to the front of the address (where it says “mac can’t read ttp:// address”, it’s a typo on TRU’s end) that will fix it and let you vote.

Voted for Scarlet Witch. The original is not very good (I think it is BHM's least favorite Minimate ever?), and is an important enough Avenger that she definitely warrants an update. I think the Cyclops, Emma, Colossus, and Iron Man designs all look rather silly (what the heck is going on with IM's tiny little head?? I guess he's a giant robot in the comics?). Protector actually looks pretty nifty, though I'm not at all familiar with the character. Hopefully the set will have Wanda, Protector, and two others I will be able to easily re-sell.

Glad most of you are happy to be getting at least one of these characters. Sorry it's not what many of you were expecting. Although I'm happy whenever we do something you can't predict.

But anyone who doesn't know Protector... needs to read some Avengers comics from the past year.

I voted for Scarlet Witch, but I would buy all of these characters save for Iron Man, I would hope the Phoenix Force Five would be completed with a Magik and Namor two pack.

Edited by Heroic Slacker

I would say since the last two issues he alot more relevant.

Funny all the Emma>Wanda comments my thoughts are a opposite I would take Wanda>Emma for nearly the same reasons PPl not voting for Wanda because there is one already so vote Emma. I would Vote Wanda because there is only one and there 4 Emma Frost's with another human looking Emma on the way.

Thats just me and no vote is the correct or wrong vote in the end its all about freedom of choice.

Edited by MiniFiend UK

But anyone who doesn't know Protector... needs to read some Avengers comics from the past year.

Are they still written by Bendis? Then no, I don't.:lol:

The one thing i love most about modern Avengers is something recent he incorporated (might be on "hiatus" for now), which would be the independent character studies and reactions to events. Sorta like those History Channel or reality show type things, where they clip away to a character sitting in a room just talking about their reaction to something. Normally given the circumstances that would be annoying, but when it's the Avengers, it's really great.

I've loved Ms. Marvel and Spider-woman's monologues a lot, and Protector shined a lot there too.

Are they still written by Bendis? Then no, I don't.:lol:

The one thing i love most about modern Avengers is something recent he incorporated (might be on "hiatus" for now), which would be the independent character studies and reactions to events. Sorta like those History Channel or reality show type things, where they clip away to a character sitting in a room just talking about their reaction to something. Normally given the circumstances that would be annoying, but when it's the Avengers, it's really great.

I've loved Ms. Marvel and Spider-woman's monologues a lot, and Protector shined a lot there too.

Agreed! that was my favorite part of the series! i really loved the one when they did Daredevil's intro to the New Avengers