Kangpocalypse

Bob Harris

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Soooo the Gideon Banner needs to change to...
He's just being modest.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=10899&view=findpost&p=222174

Bah ha ha - you're a cruel, cruel man.

I pledge my allegiance . . .

I think you mean Crule, Crule man.

I think Mystery Man's refusal to assume his throne is a general statement about how humble the Gideon Gang is. It's just part of what makes us better than everyone else.

I think Mystery Man's refusal to assume his throne is a general statement about how humble the Gideon Gang is. It's just part of what makes us better than everyone else.

LOL Absolutely :buttrock:

Edited by karamazov80

Mind posting sig links for the images? My iPad lacks the ability to copy URL of these pics. Just defaults to the entire thread.

Done.

Is anyone going to create a rocket raccoon civil war baner? I'm on my iPhone so I can't do that. Please. Every campaign should have a poster.

Done.

Hahaha I guess i did sorta start the Winter Soldier campaign. Looks like i'm officially going for him and not Viper. A sig banner would be amazing, though. Thanks in advance.

Done.

MMMV-CW-Gideon.jpg

LOL Oh Mystery Man and his Gideon obsession. I'm with him all the way!

What the crap?! NOOOOO!

I saw Turtle using this signature and he directed me here, as I've been busy with class all day.

I don't want Gideon, I want classic Falcon! Or Batroc ze Lepair! Or Toad!

I'm a general for an army he doesn't believe in! :wacko:

I totally fell for K80sfake quote! Sorry. Now you're leading the Falcon Squad. That cool?

i asked in the other thread, but i was curious if anyone could make me a Baron Zemo banner? now that the Kang lust is over, i plan on STRONGLY backing Baron Zemo ;)

Done

Those of you with skills... can you make one that just says "I'm with Batman" about the return of DC minimates?

Done.

Allright there's only one way to decide: someone will create a poll with these choices:

Polls are for people who need to get some big-boy pants.

post-638-0-29505600-1335514187_thumb.jpg

You're suggesting another alliance? Or a 2-pack?

Those of you with skills... can you make one that just says "I'm with Batman" about the return of DC minimates? :D

I'm not sure if we can find a picture of batman flogging a dead horse to go onto a Return of DC signature image.

Will you please let go of the big boy pants thing? It's getting old.

Hey we aren't a bunch of guys who can't agree who's the leader. I made the rocket raccoon thread. But now we have an alliance with squirel girl so could you merge the two banners?

Edit: hellpop is the leader. I joined the dc movement now.

Edited by Kostisfire

LOL Absolutely :buttrock:

Hilarious! :lol:

MMMV-CW-Gideon.jpg

LOL Oh Mystery Man and his Gideon obsession. I'm with him all the way!

What the crap?! NOOOOO!

I saw Turtle using this signature and he directed me here, as I've been busy with class all day.

I don't want Gideon, I want classic Falcon! Or Batroc ze Lepair! Or Toad!

I'm a general for an army he doesn't believe in! :wacko:

I totally fell for K80sfake quote! Sorry. Now you're leading the Falcon Squad. That cool?

That's absolutely cool with me... but I need to figure out how to do signatures since I want a Falcon that looks more like this (http://www.writeups.org/img/inset/Falcon_h3.jpg) than a modern one in the picture. I'm picky, I can't help it! What program do I need to have to do all that?

Truth be told, I hope we ALL get the characters that we want, whether they're being KANG-paigned for or not.

Then I suppose the Civil War has begun in earnest, as even the Kang Kadre broken up on different sides a mere day after the formal announcement. Just like a major sports team upon winning a championship, the team is broken up and traded to other places. Sad, sad, sad.

I will fondly remember our years of solidarity as our glorious Brigade plants de feet of defeat in your silly faces! Viva le revolution!

I am vengeance! I am the NIGHT!

Join my campaign for the return of DC minimates...

Because...

I. AM. BATMAN.

I'm with you. We will start the RETAKE DC MINIMATES movement. You know lIke the RETAKE MASS EFFECT 3 movement.

And NOTHING shall stand in our way!

(Except probably everything... Something DC has against the greatest toys on earth. :'( )

Edited by Trekker 42

I'm totally lost. Who's with who now?

I'm with trekker and dc. You're with rocket. The rest are kinda complicated. Anyway why don't we form an alliance? Instead of rocket you can campaign for the whole cosmic marvel. We'll campaign for dc so we both win. We'll become three if you come with us. We'll be the biggest campaign.