Bob Harris

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Merde alors !!!

It's nice, isn't it? A Falcon / Batroc alliance would be good for everyone. Just think about what it would lead to - a Falcon / Batroc the Leaper 2-pack. It sounds nice, doesn't it? I would have to say, without exaggeration, that if it were to happen, it would be the Best Cap-Themed 2 Pack Created By Man Ever.

I missed out entirely on the original DC batch of minimates. I was content with my Action League figures filling the void next to my Marvel minimates. Then I spotted the new DC Lego collection and picked up the Lex-Bot with Wondy and Supes. Now that has replaced Action League. However....

As much as I'd love a brotherhood of evil mutants Toad, Pyro, Avalance, and Destiny, there's so many characters DC could release which means getting figures of my favorites along with opening the floodgates to new fodder parts. So....

I missed out entirely on the original DC batch of minimates. I was content with my Action League figures filling the void next to my Marvel minimates. Then I spotted the new DC Lego collection and picked up the Lex-Bot with Wondy and Supes. Now that has replaced Action League. However....

As much as I'd love a brotherhood of evil mutants Toad, Pyro, Avalance, and Destiny, there's so many characters DC could release which means getting figures of my favorites along with opening the floodgates to new fodder parts. So....

Join the RETAKE DC MINIMATES movement!!!

Not to burst any DC aficionado's bubbles, but Zach stated at the C2E2 panel that the future of DC Minimates are in DC's hands, so your efforts may be better served contacting DC directly (pun?) to express your desire for more DC Minimates. In fact, I think someone needs to organize some type of DC Facebook/Twitter/Web campaign to make this happen.

Edited by youbastards

Not to burst any DC aficionado's bubbles, but Zach stated at the C2E2 panel that the future of DC Minimates are in DC's hands, so your efforts may be better served contacting DC directly (pun?) to express your desire for more DC Minimates. In fact, I think someone needs to organize some type of DC Facebook/Twitter/Web campaign to make this happen.

I know,I'll do it. I'll also include it in my webe series. I'm drawing the poster right now and I'll write the synopsis later.

Yes, I'm afraid you DC guys are just barking up the wrong tree, sadly. You're like those people that support presidential candidates that aren't even running. Look, we're all on Team DC, including DST, it's just that DC isn't on Team DC. :angry:

Also, I predict the Gideon Gang will eventually splinter, when they realize they've all backed Gideon, and what seems like a good idea at first doesn't seem quite so good when actually faced with the prospect of a Gideon Minimate. They will also realize that their energies might be better spent on other low-rung mutants. Strong Guy is but the first blow; soon someone will remember Gateway, and on and on until someone's sig has an Adam-X the Xtreme banner. And we all give up and go get some pizza.

Gideon + Sunspot + Warpath + Siryn = 90's X-Force finished. Once Gideon has been made, anything is possible. A 90's X-Factor wave wouldn't be just a dream, a hope, a fleeting ray of sun to be hidden again by the clouds of disappointment. No, Gideon is the ray of hope, a beacon of light, an avatar of change destined to bring about to lead us out from under the X-shadow of Wolverine. We've been told Gideon is set for 2022. I say ten years is too long to wait for salvation.

In the meantime, pizza sounds great.

Edited by Turtle

Our campaign isn't head to DST. It's headed to dc. We are doing the dirty work that needs to be done. For we are the heroes this board deserves but not what this board needs or is it the uhhhh other way around? Or am I right? Arrghhh Ggrgrghdfh I'M BATMAN vbhggjkssvjhhhhhj ghhhghhhh.(the letters are supposed to be mumbling,growling,bale-ing sounds)

I posted my Manifesto over in the DC thread. We just need a leader with a lot of free time available.

Edited by Jatta Pake

I posted my Manifesto over in the DC thread. We just need a leader with a lot of free time available.

Can I be the anti-president? Please,please,pleeeeeaaase? I'm just kidding BUT I'm gonna start a fb campaign for the dc mates and put it in my web series sooooo...

So, no one's on the TMNT bandwagon then?

:whistling:

The archie comic/cartoon series has PLENTY of colorful and odd looking characters that would make for an awesome minimate line. PLUS- army builder foot soliders!

Just sayin'.

Shout out to Bob Harris for making me my banner! Cool. Cool cool cool!

Yours is the best. I'm on board for Community Minimates, BTW. Only question is do we want Chang or Dean Pelton to fill out wave 1?

So, no one's on the TMNT bandwagon then?

:whistling:

The archie comic/cartoon series has PLENTY of colorful and odd looking characters that would make for an awesome minimate line. PLUS- army builder foot soliders!

Just sayin'.

Well, sure, we're all on the Turtles bandwagon. But that's a whole different argument, like the DC thing.

Viva la Leaper!

Besides, us Feb 21st birthday guys need to stick together. ;)

Whoo-hoo! Another Batroc supporter! That makes me so happy I could jump up and down!

Man, Luke went with Boyd? That's big. Could be a game changer. :angry:

Listen, I'm only gonna say this once: If the two of you, with all your damn skills, can't make your own !@#$ Batroc, something's wrong. I mean, I made my own Batroc, and I ain't half the customizer you two knuckleheads are.

Now I ask you: can you sculpt your own raccoon head? Or legs? Or tail?

I'm really asking here, because if so, I want one.

We want Pelton, BTW.

Edited by hellpop