UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Famosa Marvel World / Marvel Heroes EU toys

So I stumbled upon this brand of Spanish Marvel toys by a company called 'Famosa', I thought they were kind of cool, in that they reminded me of the old MEGO Pocket Super Heroes toys that I had as a kid:

pocketheroes.jpg

Famosa website (search for Marvel to see what they currently offer)

thor-vs-abomination-marvel-world-1254011612.jpg

4625E.jpg

4625D.jpg

Oh, and look who Cap just happened to be packed with... :rolleyes:

captain-america-vs-kang-marvel-world-1254011609.jpg

They also made some playsets that look like they might be a good fit for Minimates!

Baxter Building:

4075.jpg

Punisher's Warehouse:

3621B.jpg

SHIELD Copter with Nick Fury & Ultron:

57537564dl5.jpg

They also made a Blade Motorcycle VS Vampire set, Daredevil's Dojo, Spider-Man, and Wolverine Vs Ninjas sets using the same mold as the Punisher set.

Never let it be said I'm nothing if not impulsive... I just committed to buy 4 of these (Hawkeye, Cap, Black Panther, and Kang) from a British seller. And I might buy more, depending on the shipping deal. Anyway, in looking around the web, I found a Spanish site with a pretty good set of photos:

My link

BTW, in addition to Kang, they've made another guy I'd desperately love as a Minimate: Silver Samurai! Arrgh!

EDIT: Also discovered, these guys even look to have their own knockoffs:

http://www.nuevadominion.com/casaslaughter/foro/viewtopic.php?p=52380#52380

Edited by hellpop

Do those scale with Playmobile? Cause that could be cool with all the city stuff Palymobile has made.

• 2 weeks later...

With respect to all of the members who have posted in this thread I shan't comment on these remarkable figures. I will however draw your attention to these UK ebay auctions http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=famosa+marvel&_sacat=0&_odkw=famosa&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Shhhh! I'm bidding on four of them! I don't need the competition!

Are these your auctions, by any chance Rob?

hellpop ,please check out this particular auction http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marvel-World-Rare-Thor-Action-Figure-Famosa-Spain-Avengers-minimates-/400291719633?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item5d333ee9d1 ....read the description ....please note well the seller's disappointing spelling of the word 'dissapointed' & the hyphen in 'Mini-Mates' :rolleyes:

I guess "No" would have been a sufficient reply but you have got to be kidding? :no:

hellpop ,please check out this particular auction http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marvel-World-Rare-Thor-Action-Figure-Famosa-Spain-Avengers-minimates-/400291719633?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item5d333ee9d1 ....read the description ....please note well the seller's disappointing spelling of the word 'dissapointed' & the hyphen in 'Mini-Mates' :rolleyes:

I guess "No" would have been a sufficient reply but you have got to be kidding? :no:

Point taken. :lol:

Anyway, I ended up winning Thor, Abomination, and Loki. Someone outbid me for Iron Man, which I'm only slightly upset about, since I don't like that armor all that much (now, if it was classic red and yellow IM...). So that gives me nine figures crossing the pond. If anyone knows of a good dealer of imported EU toys, let me know... :whistling: