UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates wave 47: Outback X-Men

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the brood minimates comes with any accessories? (like wings or a blaster)

Brood_h5.jpg

Edited by Scorpion

• 2 weeks later...
i was just thinking another sweet mate that could come with this wave woulda been Polaris/Malice. i woulda preferred her with Havok, over Storm for sure.

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!

Please, please, PLEASE let us see a Polaris! Zach . . . please! You could package her with a Gateway figure :thumbsup:

A Polaris Minimate with a little Malice collar would be cool, because then you could move it around and have Malice possess the 'mate of your choosing (kind of like those Starro face-huggers that came with Mattel's Starro SDCC set a few years ago). I still think it's a long shot, but one I'd like to see. Would Sabretooth be enough to sell a Mauraders set?

Probably not - especially since we have already seen a Marauders era Sabretooth released.

But i'd still very happily buy any combination of Polaris/Malice, Arclight, Blockbuster, Harpoon, Prism, Riptide, Scalphunter, Vertigo etc...

Perhaps they'd do better in a 'Mutant Massacre' set & an 'Inferno' set? Mutant Massacre could feature Riptide, Arclight, Scalphunter & use Gambit to help sell the pack (since he led them in). Inferno could feature Goblin Queen, Vertigo, Harpoon & Demon Wolverine or some such.

aaaaand - it's become a crazy wish-list... again. How do i steer this back on-topic????

Brood - YAY!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if that storyline came out today we would probably see it, but there are LOTS of classic Marvel baddies that deserve to be Minimat-ized before the Marauders, frankly. In the X-Men rogue gallery alone there are several classic Brotherhood members (Blob, Pyro, green Quicksilver, Toad, Avalanche, Destiny, Mastermind), Arcade, the Hellfire Club minus Selene and Frost, Proteus (could be a very cool Minimate), Mesmero, Mimic, etc.