UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates wave 47: Outback X-Men

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I've got a captive audience...are X-factor comics worth anything ,say a run of 1-100 ? All VF+ at least.

....sorry needed to ask,forgive me!

If I were to guess without looking at them I'd say you could get about 50-$75 or so at a comic shop since you have the full run or close to double on eBay. There are a few important issues towards the start of the series, including first Apocalypse and Death Angel.

Yeah, I don't think you could expect to get a heck of a lot for those. You'd probably be better off splitting it 1-70 (Original X-Men X-Factor) and 71-and up (90's government team, supra) if you were trying to sell it on ebay.

Gotta agree with Turtle on splitting the run for eBay.

Karamazov, as much as - I - love having Blink and Holocaust, I think I'd probably come down on the side of X-Factor if I'd had to choose, as well.

We have not.

I meant this:

785082-havok_00_super.jpg

*sigh* My biggest want:

x-factor71.jpg

You know I'm right here with you, bro. I feel like, with Kang made and Wrecker, Falcon, Zemo, and Winter Soldier all in polls, the boards have become about two things: The Brotherhood and '90s X-Factor. Y'know what? I'm cool with that. In fact, my latest proposal in two waves:

Havok/Toad

Polaris/Blob

Quicksilver/Multiple Man

Avengers Quicksilver/Multiple Man

Strong Guy/Avalanche

Wolfsbane/Pyro

Mystique/Jamie Madrox

Val Cooper/Jamie Madrox

X-Factor took over where Freedom Force left off, and Mystique had posed as Val Cooper for a bit prior to the new team's formation. These two waves would be a freakin dream come true! And the distinction between Jamie and Multiple man has a number of different options:

0034a.jpg

1283890-multiple_man_super.jpg

multiple12.jpg

Ideally, one pack would have the team uniform from the first pic, and the other would have the "evil dupe" that was working with Sinister, which was Jamie in a shirt and tie. You could either make two armies to fight each other, or mix and match for one giant army of Jamies.

Honestly, I think Jamie wore about three different variations on his costume while with the team: there's the costume the MU fig was based on and there's also another from X-Cutioner's song, I think.

Whilst I've got a captive audience...are X-factor comics worth anything ,say a run of 1-100 ? All VF+ at least.

....sorry needed to ask,forgive me!

They are, for the most part, worthless. They will bring you neither joy, nor money.

If you like - i could dispose of them for you? I'll even do you a favour and pay the shipping if you like. I hate the idea of these 'comics' taking up perfectly good Minimate space in your underground vault.

Really? And nary a one on my pull list.

Edit: Wow. It's all true. He's writing AND drawing. I just skimmed through an interview on IGN and was stunned by this quote: "We live in a Marvel Universe that has multiple Deadpool titles, where Cable is currently destroying the Avengers and X-Force is the most popular X-Men title. I'd say as a writer/creator I over-performed in my role." He's an over-performer.

Edited by Turtle

When in reality, that quote means:

"People are writing better stories with my characters than i ever did. Maybe because they have so many, it's what i was missing! Hey, DC, you need a writer and penciller for three shit-canned books, right?"

"Better stories" being the garbage is still better than Liefeld.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...