UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 'Best of ' wave

buttheadsmate

Geez, I haven't found any trace of this wave. Is TRU even gonna carry the Venom/Daredevil and Banner/Loki packs??

Also: Heya, Jaybird!

Ahhh scythe my ol buddy,how ya been.. haven't seen you on for a good time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I see. Thank you guys, for the info. TRU is the only place around me that carries minimate within a 150mile radius, ungh.

Been well, man! Nice to see ya, as always. I sorta drop in and out from time to time, haha. You've been posting some great pics, keep em coming, really enjoy em.

Edited by Scythe

Ah, I see. Thank you guys, for the info. TRU is the only place around me that carries minimate within a 150mile radius, ungh.

Been well, man! Nice to see ya, as always. I sorta drop in and out from time to time, haha. You've been posting some great pics, keep em coming, really enjoy em.

Lukes Toy Store is a god send for those of us that dont have access to shops or stores that carry our addiction.

just got this entire wave and MAN these are great! My only quality issue was some weird paint gunk on Loki's cape but it doesnt bother me that much. Also has anyone noticed that the stands are the bigger ones, and are also made of a better plastic that is clearer and harder plastic (not rubbery) and it is AWESOME, I hope these are the new regular biggrin.png

So the Venom from the Daredevil two pack has a bunch of paint scratches all around the back of it and it falls off really easily from the neck-ball. Can DST do something like a replacement or something?? This is actually my first QC issue I've had with a minimate.

Series 3? All females? Okay:

Sue Storm (matches Reed and Thing) comes with alternate "invisible" chest block and crotch piece, not arms/legs, we have those.

She-Hulk; pick a version. Paired with Sue, should come with FF arms and /legs. = pick up a second set and make FF She-Hulk!

Sparkly diamond-form Emma Frost, using either AvX version as a template. (Maybe done with glitter added to a clear plastic :yes: )

Dark Phoenix, with wild hair and maybe a new Phoenix flying-style base.

Jessica Drew Spider-Woman, using the recent Spider-man web-pits; comes with alternate Skrull Queen parts (did I need a spoiler for that?).

Black Widow, comes with alternate head for BW2, removable wrist blasters, lots of guns.

Black Cat (could basically be a repeat of Spidey Friends & Foes set, but with a proper paint job). And an alternate unmasked head for Felicia.

Mary Jane. Do I need to say anything about her?

X-23, Carol Danvers an Mystique were all close runners up, but I think these 8 are more needed.

If anyone has the best of deadpool could you post some pics? I'm thinking of getting him to use as my main go to dp.I don't want to tamper too much with my wave 28 dp and the mvc3 one is kinda plain.

There are several pics in the Best Of thread (this thread, as recently as the previous page) and Ivan has that wave up on database.

Edited by bigvis497